William “Will” Nexsen, Jr. is an attorney for Allen & Allen in the Richmond office specializing in medical malpractice, car accidents, and premises liability. With more than six years of experience, Will is a problem solver who is known for being client-oriented and personable.
Before joining Allen & Allen in 2019, Will worked at a law firm in Norfolk, Virginia, specializing in personal injury, criminal and traffic law. With a strong desire to help others, Will also worked for a short time in community counseling, helping at-risk youth. “When I finally decided to pursue law,” he said, “I discovered a path to a rewarding career that would allow me to truly help both my clients and the community.” Because he invests so heavily in his cases, Will was selected as one of Coastal Virginia Magazine’s “Top Lawyers” in 2019.
Born and raised in Norfolk, Virginia, Will received his Juris Doctor from the University of Richmond T.C. Williams School of Law. He received his Bachelors of Science in Psychology from Davidson College in North Carolina.
Currently, Will serves on the young alumni board at Norfolk Academy. In addition to going to the beach, boating, golfing, and playing trivia, Will enjoys taking his mother’s dog, Chester, a certified therapy dog, to The Children’s Hospital of the King’s Daughters and St. Mary’s Home for Disabled Children.
- Trial Attorney, Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen (2019-Present)
- Trial Attorney, The Decker Law Firm (2012-2019)
- Intern, Henrico County Circuit Court (Fall, 2011)
- Intern, Norfolk Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office (Summer, 2011)
Licensed to practice law in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- J.D., University of Richmond T.C. Williams School of Law (2012)
- B.S., Psychology, Davidson College (2006)
- Coastal Virginia Magazine’s “Top Lawyers” List (2019)
- Virginia State Bar
- Member, The James Kent American Inn of Court (2016 – 2019)
- Board of Directors, Norfolk Court Appointed Special Advocates (2012 – 2019)
Young Alumni Committee Chair, Norfolk Academy Alumni Board (2015 – Present)