Charlottesville personal injury law firm
The Allen Law Firm was founded by George E. Allen in 1910 in Lunenburg County. George moved his practice to Richmond in 1931, expanded his firm with the addition of his sons as partners, and there Allen & Allen quickly earned a reputation not only as a group of respected lawyers, but as a pillar of the community. This reputation accompanied the firm when it grew to more conveniently serve the Charlottesville area with the opening of an office there in 2008.
Allen & Allen is a family firm built on compassionate service, and we are committed to protecting our clients throughout your recovery and will fight for your fair treatment and compensation. Over our firm’s 100-year history, we have handled many complex and devastating claims with victims sustaining injuries ranging from tractor-trailer accidents to spinal cord or traumatic brain injury. The Charlottesville attorneys at Allen & Allen are equipped with the experience to achieve the most favorable settlement possible for your claim.
Our Charlottesville attorneys are known for aggressive advocacy and their compassionate approach to personal injury law. We can help you:
- Understand the rights you have to collect from a negligent party’s insurance company.
- Collect uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage and medical payments coverage from your own insurance company if applicable.
- Determine what time limits may pertain to your claim.
- Obtain a fair settlement offer for damages through negotiation.
- Collect the evidence you may need in order to collect greater financial compensation.
About our Charlottesville location
Located in the foothills of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, the Charlottesville branch of Allen & Allen is convenient to the University of Virginia Medical Center, Martha Jefferson Hospital, and Augusta Medical Center.
The Charlottesville office is located off of Preston and 10th Avenues, less than three miles from I-64. Free parking is available to the left of the building if you are looking at it from Grady Avenue.
Why choose the Charlottesville office of Allen & Allen?
Compassionate Advocates for Personal Injury Victims
Allen & Allen is the oldest and largest personal injury law firm in Virginia. Our strength, longevity, and reputation are all results of our dedication to delivering the outcomes our clients deserve. Focusing solely on personal injury cases allows us to build expertise in what we do—achieving justice for the injured.
Our Attorneys – We first work to settle your case out of court; but if the insurance company’s “best” offer isn’t fair, we will take your case to trial to secure the compensation you deserve.
Our Free Consultation – We will treat you with respect, answer your questions, and give you a fair assessment of your case based on more than 100 years of experience.
Our Experience – Our law firm has 31 attorneys with nearly 600 years of combined experience. We have been working for our clients since 1910.
Our Investigative Team – We are the only personal injury firm of our kind with an in-house team of investigators and consultants that are available to research cases and secure all the facts.
Our Locations – We have seven locations in Virginia. Our attorneys are available to meet with you at our offices, at the hospital, or at your home.
Our Charlottesville Attorneys
Results for clients in Charlottesville
- Result: Attorney David Irvine secured $450,000 for the victim of a motorcycle crash, who suffered severe injuries and multiple surgeries. Details
- Result: Attorney David Irvine secured $175,000 for a victim of a car crash, who suffered a head injury and nerve damage. Details.
- Testimonial from Valentina in Charlottesville: “My interests were taken care of and my feelings were considered. I felt protected and that I received good advice and guidance.” Full testimonial
- Testimonial from Joyce in Barboursville: “I’m glad Richard got us where he got us. The whole experience in and out of the office was stress-free.” Full testimonial
If you are still wondering if you need a personal injury attorney, call Allen & Allen today for a free case evaluation. Information you share during that evaluation is kept confidential.
Allen & Allen has seven locations in Virginia—this means we can support you no matter where you are. Working with a local Charlottesville area lawyer is also important because you will want to meet face-to-face, and having an office close to where you live or work will make it easier for you and your family members. If you are in the hospital or a rehab facility, we’ll come to you.
- Aviation Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Dog Bites
- Foodborne Illness
- Impaired Driving
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse or Neglect
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Toxic Exposure
- Tractor-Trailer Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Workers’ Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- Zantac Cancer
- 3M Defective Earplugs