Irvine Reaves joined Allen & Allen in 2020 and is based out of the firm’s Richmond office. Throughout his career, Irvine has handled a range of cases, from high-stakes capital and first-degree murder cases, to criminal misdemeanor and felony matters.
Most recently, Irvine worked as a trial attorney at a Fortune 500 insurance company, which provided a unique perspective on how insurance companies handle personal injury claims. It was this experience that motivated Irvine to join Allen & Allen to fight on behalf of the injured. A fearless advocate who is skilled at articulating his clients’ experiences, Irvine is known for his strong client relationships.
In his free time, Irvine enjoys hiking or spending an afternoon at the beach with his family. He also loves going to the movies and taking advantage of Richmond’s restaurant scene. Irvine also coaches basketball and serves as a volunteer at the Midlothian YMCA.
- Trial Attorney, Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen (2020 – Present)
- Senior Trial Attorney, Allstate Insurance Company (2019-2020)
- Attorney, Bowen, Champlin, Foreman and Rockecharlie (2015-2016)
- Assistant Commonwealth Attorney I, Henrico County (2013-2015)
- Associate Attorney, Devika E. Davis PLLC (2012-2013)
Licensed to practice in the:
- Commonwealth of Virginia
- Eastern and Western Federal District Courts (4th Circuit)
- Juris Doctor, George Mason University School of Law (2010)
- B.A. in Economics, University of Virginia (2007)
- Henrico County Bar Association
- Hill-Tucker Bar Association
- Richmond Criminal Bar Association
- Varsity Basketball Assistant Coach, John Randolph Tucker High School
- PTA Member and basketball coach, Fisher Elementary Schoo
- Volunteer, Midlothian YMCA