Irvine Reaves joined Allen & Allen in 2020 and is based out of the firm’s Richmond office. Throughout his career, Irvine has handled a range of cases, from high-stakes capital and first-degree murder cases, to criminal misdemeanor and felony matters.
Most recently, Irvine worked as a trial attorney at a Fortune 500 insurance company, which provided a unique perspective on how insurance companies handle personal injury claims. It was this experience that motivated Irvine to join Allen & Allen to fight on behalf of the injured. A fearless advocate who is skilled at articulating his clients’ experiences, Irvine is known for his strong client relationships.
In his free time, Irvine enjoys hiking or spending an afternoon at the beach with his family. He also loves going to the movies and taking advantage of Richmond’s restaurant scene. Irvine also coaches basketball and serves as a volunteer at the Midlothian YMCA.
- Trial Attorney, Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen (2020 – Present)
- Senior Trial Attorney, Allstate Insurance Company (2019-2020)
- Assistant Commonwealth Attorney II, Henrico County (2016-2019)
- Attorney, Bowen, Champlin, Foreman and Rockecharlie (2015-2016)
- Assistant Commonwealth Attorney I, Henrico County (2013-2015)
- Associate Attorney, Devika E. Davis PLLC (2012-2013)
Licensed to practice in the:
- Commonwealth of Virginia
- Eastern and Western Federal District Courts (4th Circuit)
- Juris Doctor, George Mason University School of Law (2010)
- B.A. in Economics, University of Virginia (2007)
- Henrico County Bar Association
- Hill-Tucker Bar Association
- Richmond Criminal Bar Association
- Varsity Basketball Assistant Coach, John Randolph Tucker High School
- PTA Member and basketball coach, Fisher Elementary School
- Volunteer, Midlothian YMCA
We hope this message finds you and your loved ones healthy. Our firm will continue to be mindful of the health and safety of our clients as we adapt to...
Jeffery from Richmond
I had actually met an Allen & Allen attorney shortly before being in a crash, so when I was in an accident I knew who to call. When I reached...
Don’t let cost be a barrier: Zero retainers or billable hours
One of the most common questions I receive from prospective clients involves cost. They ask, “Is my case big enough to hire an attorney?” They wonder, “Will I have to...
Water safety tips for pools, beaches, and boating
As the temperature rises and COVID restrictions ease, there is often nothing better than taking a dip and cooling off. As inviting as pools and beaches may be, there are...
Keep your children S.A.F.E. on playground equipment
Spring has arrived! This means warm afternoons, longer evenings, and the perfect time to take children to local playgrounds. Playgrounds provide the opportunity to enjoy quality time with friends and...
Reggie from Charlottesville
The law firm of Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen has been absolutely phenomenal! Our attorney (Mr. Irvine L. Reaves, Jr.) is doing an outstanding job representing our daughter in her...