Lee joined Allen & Allen with nearly a decade of legal experience under his belt. After time spent practicing criminal law, Lee realized his desire to become a personal injury attorney. He wants to be a support to his clients when they are at a low point in their lives. He believes in restoring a sense of normalcy to those who have been injured and looks forward to the post-verdict celebration that comes after a successful case.
He comes to the firm with a wealth of courtroom experience. His diverse legal background has helped him strategize in the courtroom and confidently litigate for every client he serves. He was recognized by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star in 2020 and 2021.
Lee enjoys traveling to recharge, playing poker, and working on his yard. He and his wife Hilary live in Richmond with Mojo, their cocker spaniel/Irish setter mix.
- Attorney, Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen (2021-Present)
- Attorney, The Joel Bieber Firm (2020-2021)
- Associate Attorney, Kalbaugh, Pfund & Messersmith (2017-2020)
- Associate Attorney, Throop Law (2016-2017)
- Contract Attorney, UnitedLex (2015-2016)
- Assistant Public Defender, 5th Circuit Public Defender (2011-2015)
- Commonwealth of Virginia
- Juris Doctor, University of Miami School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, University of Virginia
- Virginia SuperLawyers, Rising Star (2020-Present)
- Richmond Bar Association, CLE Committee Member
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Diversity and Inclusion Alliance