Lee joined Allen & Allen with nearly a decade of legal experience under his belt. After time spent practicing criminal law, Lee realized his desire to become a personal injury attorney. He wants to support his clients when they are at a low point in their lives. He believes in restoring a sense of normalcy to those who have been injured and looks forward to the post-verdict celebration that comes after a successful case.
He comes to the firm with a wealth of courtroom experience. His diverse legal background has helped him strategize in the courtroom and confidently litigate for every client he serves. Super Lawyers recognized him as a Rising Star from 2020-2022.
A Hampton Roads native, Lee found his way to Richmond and enjoys soaking in all the experiences that the area offers. He enjoys the thriving food scene, world-class breweries, and the flexibility to explore the river, mountains, or ocean – all within a couple of hours of one another.
- Attorney, Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen (2021-Present)
- Attorney, The Joel Bieber Firm (2020-2021)
- Associate Attorney, Kalbaugh, Pfund & Messersmith (2017-2020)
- Associate Attorney, Throop Law (2016-2017)
- Contract Attorney, UnitedLex (2015-2016)
- Assistant Public Defender, 5th Circuit Public Defender (2011-2015)
- Commonwealth of Virginia
- Juris Doctor, University of Miami School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, University of Virginia
- Virginia SuperLawyers, Rising Star (2020-Present)
- Lawyers of Distinction, 2022
- Richmond Bar Association, CLE Committee Member
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Diversity and Inclusion Alliance
We hope this message finds you and your loved ones healthy. Our firm will continue to be mindful of the health and safety of our clients as we adapt to...
Black Friday gift guide: Recommended by personal injury lawyers
Black Friday is upon us, and the holidays are in full swing! Many retailers are listing their top ten gift items and “must-haves” – but do these must-have items have...
Vision Zero: A success story
In 2021, an estimated 42,915 Americans died in motor vehicle accidents across the country. This was a 10% increase compared to the COVID-impacted numbers from 2020. These are preventable deaths,...
How can I have a TBI if hospital scans appear “normal”?
A pattern that happens all too often in motor vehicle accidents is that an injured person will complain of headaches, dizziness, nausea, or other symptoms of a mild traumatic brain...
Expired vehicle inspection stickers and Virginia law
Judging from the number of cars on the road with expired inspection stickers, there is no shortage of people who forget or are unable to take their cars in for...