Lee joined Allen & Allen with nearly a decade of legal experience under his belt. After time spent practicing criminal law, Lee realized his desire to become a personal injury attorney. He wants to support his clients when they are at a low point in their lives. He believes in restoring a sense of normalcy to those who have been injured and looks forward to the post-verdict celebration that comes after a successful case.
He comes to the firm with a wealth of courtroom experience. His diverse legal background has helped him strategize in the courtroom and confidently litigate for every client he serves. Super Lawyers recognized him as a Rising Star from 2020-2022.
A Hampton Roads native, Lee found his way to Richmond and enjoys soaking in all the experiences that the area offers. He enjoys the thriving food scene, world-class breweries, and the flexibility to explore the river, mountains, or ocean – all within a couple of hours of one another.
- Attorney, Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen (2021-Present)
- Attorney, The Joel Bieber Firm (2020-2021)
- Associate Attorney, Kalbaugh, Pfund & Messersmith (2017-2020)
- Associate Attorney, Throop Law (2016-2017)
- Contract Attorney, UnitedLex (2015-2016)
- Assistant Public Defender, 5th Circuit Public Defender (2011-2015)
- Commonwealth of Virginia
- Juris Doctor, University of Miami School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, University of Virginia
- Virginia SuperLawyers, Rising Star (2020-2023)
- Lawyers of Distinction, 2022
- Richmond Bar Association, CLE Committee Member
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Diversity and Inclusion Alliance
Lashawn from Richmond
I had a wonderful experience. Lee was always very helpful and timely with all communication. One of the things I appreciate the most was that he would always break it...
TV vs. Reality: Jury duty in Virginia
In early April, Amazon’s Freevee (a free ad-supported streaming service) released Jury Duty, an eight-part mockumentary-style show with an ambitious premise. Ronald Gladden responded to a Craigslist ad, willing to...
25 attorneys named to 2023 Virginia Super Lawyers
The Allen Law Firm is pleased to announce that 25 attorneys have been named to the 2023 Super Lawyers list. Those attorneys include Edward L. Allen, R. Clayton Allen, Jennifer...
Vision Zero: A success story
In 2021, an estimated 42,915 Americans died in motor vehicle accidents across the country. This was a 10% increase compared to the COVID-impacted numbers from 2020. These are preventable deaths,...
How can I have a TBI if hospital scans appear “normal”?
A pattern that happens all too often in motor vehicle accidents is that an injured person will complain of headaches, dizziness, nausea, or other symptoms of a mild traumatic brain...
Expired vehicle inspection stickers and Virginia law
Judging from the number of cars on the road with expired inspection stickers, there is no shortage of people who forget or are unable to take their cars in for...