Lee joined Allen & Allen with nearly a decade of legal experience under his belt. After time spent practicing criminal law, Lee realized his desire to become a personal injury attorney. He wants to support his clients when they are at a low point in their lives. He believes in restoring a sense of normalcy to those who have been injured and looks forward to the post-verdict celebration that comes after a successful case.
He comes to the firm with a wealth of courtroom experience. His diverse legal background has helped him strategize in the courtroom and confidently litigate for every client he serves. Super Lawyers recognized him as a Rising Star from 2020-2022.
A Hampton Roads native, Lee found his way to Richmond and enjoys soaking in all the experiences that the area offers. He enjoys the thriving food scene, world-class breweries, and the flexibility to explore the river, mountains, or ocean – all within a couple of hours of one another.
- Attorney, Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen (2021-Present)
- Attorney, The Joel Bieber Firm (2020-2021)
- Associate Attorney, Kalbaugh, Pfund & Messersmith (2017-2020)
- Associate Attorney, Throop Law (2016-2017)
- Contract Attorney, UnitedLex (2015-2016)
- Assistant Public Defender, 5th Circuit Public Defender (2011-2015)
- Commonwealth of Virginia
- Juris Doctor, University of Miami School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, University of Virginia
- Virginia SuperLawyers, Rising Star (2020-2023)
- Lawyers of Distinction, 2022
- Richmond Bar Association, CLE Committee Member
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Diversity and Inclusion Alliance
The verdict is in! Allen & Allen attorneys rate legal shows and films
What is your favorite legal movie or TV show of all time? My favorite legal movie is The Verdict. It is far more realistic than most and tells a gripping...
How to foster your brain injury recovery
Thankfully, there continues to be growth in the public recognition and understanding of concussions, otherwise known as mild traumatic brain injuries (mTBIs). There are jarring examples of this phenomenon in...
Driverless tractor-trailers: Advancements and concerns for Virginia
Driverless tractor-trailers, also known as autonomous trucks, are vehicles that can operate without human intervention. They use a variety of sensors and software to navigate the road, avoid obstacles, and...
Lashawn from Richmond
I had a wonderful experience. Lee was always very helpful and timely with all communication. One of the things I appreciate the most was that he would always break it...
TV vs. Reality: Jury duty in Virginia
In early April, Amazon’s Freevee (a free ad-supported streaming service) released Jury Duty, an eight-part mockumentary-style show with an ambitious premise. Ronald Gladden responded to a Craigslist ad, willing to...
25 attorneys named to 2023 Virginia Super Lawyers
The Allen Law Firm is pleased to announce that 25 attorneys have been named to the 2023 Super Lawyers list. Those attorneys include Edward L. Allen, R. Clayton Allen, Jennifer...