J.J. is a personal injury attorney with Allen & Allen currently representing clients in the Chesterfield and the Greater Richmond areas. With a diverse background in insurance defense and commercial litigation, J.J. has tried over 100 cases and has experience in courts throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia, as well as the Federal Court system. His practice is now devoted to protecting the interests of seriously injured individuals and their families in all varieties of personal injury cases including automobile accidents.
Prior to joining Allen & Allen, J.J. spent years representing defendants and insurance companies, giving him valuable insight into how insurance companies value and handle personal injury claims.
J.J. is a proud Duke Dog who received his B.B.A. in Economics with a concentration in Finance from James Madison University in Harrisonburg, Virginia. He received his Juris Doctor from the University of Richmond T.C. Williams School of Law, where he was a member of the Moot Court and Trial Advocacy Boards, as well as a semi-finalist in the 2013 Costello National Trial Competition.
J.J. grew up in a military family and lived in various states throughout the country as a child. He, however, spent the majority of his time growing up in Stafford and Fredericksburg, Virginia. J.J. is an Eagle Scout who enjoys getting outdoors, as well as playing and watching sports such as lacrosse, basketball, and golf. J.J. played guitar and keyboard in various garage bands growing up, and still likes to pick up the guitar from time to time.
- Trial Attorney, Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen (2018 – Present)
- Associate Attorney, O’Hagan Meyer, PLLC (2016 – 2018)
- Staff Counsel, Geico (2015-2016)
- Associate Attorney, Powell Law Group, P.C. (2014-2015)
- Clinical Placement Intern, Richmond Office of the Commonwealth’s Attorney (2012)
- Licensed to practice law in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- U.S. District Courts – Eastern and Western Districts of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- J.D., University of Richmond T.C. Williams School of Law (2013)
- B.A. in Economics with a Finance Concentration, James Madison University (2010)
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association, Richmond Chapter
- Richmond Bar Association
- Mentor, Richmond Higher Achievement Program (2015-2017)
- Mentor, Big Brothers, Big Sisters of America (2008-2010)
- Board Member, Young Professional Board of Special Olympics Richmond
- Board Member, Young Professional Board of Stop Child Abuse Now (SCAN)
Personal Injury Resources
We hope this message finds you well and your family and friends healthy. We are all adjusting to a new normal in these unprecedented times, and we continue to be...
Finding the right daycare facility for your family
More and more families are finding themselves balancing the responsibilities of caring for their children with having to go out and work to provide for them. Unfortunately, recent stories and...
Margaux from Richmond
A letter sent to Attorney Paul Hux: First and foremost, I want to thank you, attorney J.J. Siegner, and your legal assistant, for executing my claim in record time. The...
How judges are selected in the Commonwealth of Virginia
In recent years, judges and the judicial selection process have increasingly found their way into the daily news. Issues such as representation and diversity have gained more recognition and increased...
Janice from Charles City
When I had my accident, Allen & Allen was the first law firm I thought to call. I knew of them because I had seen their commercials and they seemed...
E-scooters and injuries: Who is liable in Virginia?
E-Scooters are here. The transportation phenomenon has swept in from the West Coast with brands such as Bird and Lime, filling cities and college campuses. Now they have come to...