Traumatic Brain Injury Law Firm
Traumatic Brain Injury Attorneys in Virginia
Motor vehicle collisions are a common cause of traumatic brain injury, but these serious conditions can result from any incident involving the head, including falls and physical assaults. Traumatic brain injuries can have devastating and life-altering consequences for both the victims and their families. Individuals who sustain traumatic brain injuries may require life-long medical care, leaving them with anxiety and worry for the future. Who will cover the mounting medical bills? Who will pay for future care? Will life ever be the same?
The team of Virginia Traumatic Brain Injury lawyers at Allen & Allen understands it can feel like your life has been shattered after an accident. We have made it our mission to help you put the pieces back together.
During the frightening and stressful time after your injury, it can feel as though you have more questions than answers. We at Allen & Allen understand that, without warning, your life has been changed forever. Our mission is to help protect you during your recovery as we fight to protect your rights and obtain the financial compensation you deserve.
What Should I Do in the Event of a Traumatic Brain Injury?
Under Virginia law, you may have the right to recover monetary damages if you have been injured due to the negligence or recklessness of another person. Damages may include reimbursement or compensation for:
- Current medical costs
- Future medical costs
- Pain, suffering, and inconvenience
- Lost wages
- Loss of economic opportunity
Before speaking with any insurance company representatives, you can help to protect yourself by contacting an attorney at Allen & Allen to discuss your situation. No matter how severe your injury may be, an attorney can help you to navigate the intimidating field of insurance claims to make sure you recover the compensation you deserve. You can discuss your unique situation at no cost by calling us today. If you have a case, our experienced attorneys can help you:
- Recover damages you are entitled to from the negligent person’s insurance company.
- Pursue any applicable uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage and medical payments coverage from your own insurance company.
- Obtain a fair settlement offer for damages through negotiation.
- Collect evidence that may need to be presented to protect your claim to appropriate financial compensation for your injuries.
Why Choose Allen & Allen?
While the circumstances behind every traumatic brain injury are different, one fact holds true for all—the right attorney is a necessity to ensure you receive the support you need.
- Case Result: Attorneys Jason Konvicka and Robert C.T. Reed secured $2.25 million on behalf of a plaintiff who suffered a severe traumatic brain injury from a motor vehicle collision, which caused permanent effects.
- Attorney Christopher Guedri secured $5 million on behalf of a 64 year-old plaintiff who was struck by a Food Lion employee’s stock cart and fell, suffering a traumatic brain injury that reduced the college-educated plaintiff’s IQ to 69.
Traumatic Brain Injury Resources
- A Dangerous Prospect: Motorcycles and Traumatic Brain Injury – The true threat motorcycles pose and how to reduce the risk of a traumatic brain injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury: Promising New Technology for Diagnosis – The challenges of diagnosing traumatic brain injuries and how new technology is beginning to overcome them
- Learn How You Can Help Prevent Traumatic Brain Injuries During Brain Injury Awareness Month – Defining and explaining traumatic brain injuries and their implications