Parker Allen is an attorney in the Richmond, Virginia office of Allen & Allen. Parker’s strong desire to help people is what led him to practice personal injury law. Parker looks forward to carrying on his family’s legal tradition as he joins the firm as a fourth-generation attorney in the Allen family.
Parker received his B.S. in Economics with a concentration in Finance from Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas. He then attended the University of Richmond’s T.C. Williams School of Law. While in law school, Parker served as an editor of Richmond’s Public Interest Law Review, and he was a member of the Moot Court and Client Counseling and Negotiation Boards.
Prior to joining Allen & Allen, he served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Henry E. Hudson in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia. Parker also interned for the Multistate Tax Commission, and previously worked as a summer associate at Allen & Allen.
In his free time, Parker is quite a sportsman. He enjoys boating, fishing, golfing, and playing squash.
- Summer Associate, Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen (2020)
- Intern, Multistate Tax Commission (2020)
- Judicial Intern, The Honorable Henry E. Hudson, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia (2019-2020)
- Summer Investment Sales Analyst, Matthews Real Estate Investment Services (2017)
- Communications Intern, Reingold Incorporated (2014-2015)
- Commonwealth of Virginia
- J.D., T.C. Williams School of Law, University of Richmond (2021)
- B.S. Science in Economics, Southern Methodist University (2018)