Chesterfield personal injury law firm
The Allen Law Firm was founded by George E. Allen in 1910 in Lunenburg County, Virginia. Mr. Allen moved his practice to Richmond in 1931, expanded his firm with the addition of his sons as partners, and renamed the firm Allen, Allen, Allen, & Allen.
Allen & Allen quickly earned a reputation for being a group of respected lawyers and a pillar of the community. This reputation accompanied the firm when it grew to more conveniently serve the Chesterfield area in 1991, later relocating its office near Hull Street and Harbour Pointe Parkway in 2007.
Allen & Allen is a family firm built on compassionate service. We are committed to protecting our clients throughout your recovery and will fight for your fair treatment and compensation. Over our firm’s 100-year history, we have handled many complex and devastating claims with victims sustaining injuries ranging from cuts and bruises to spinal cord or traumatic brain injury. The attorneys in the Chesterfield office of Allen & Allen are equipped with the experience to achieve the most favorable settlement possible for your claim.
Our Chesterfield attorneys are known for their aggressive advocacy and compassionate approach to personal injury law. We can help you:
- Understand your rights with regard to the negligent party’s insurance company.
- Pursue uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage and medical payments coverage from your own insurance company.
- Collect the evidence you may need in order to prove your claim.
- Obtain a fair settlement offer for damages through negotiation.
About our Chesterfield location
Located in the heart of Central Virginia, the Chesterfield office of Allen & Allen is convenient to Bon Secours St. Mary’s Hospital, Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital, CJW Medical Center, Henrico Doctors’ Hospital, Retreat Doctors’ Hospital, and VCU Medical Center.
Our Chesterfield location is also convenient to Circuit Courts hearing personal injury cases in the areas of Richmond, Henrico, Hanover, Chesterfield, Charles City, King William, New Kent, Hopewell, Amelia, Powhatan, and Goochland.
Our Chesterfield office is near the intersection of Hull Street Road (Rt. 360) and Harbour Pointe Parkway, and is less than 3 miles west of highway VA-288. Free on-site parking is available.
Why choose the Chesterfield office of Allen & Allen?
Our Attorneys – We first work to settle your case out of court; but if the insurance company’s “best” offer isn’t fair, we will take your case to trial to secure the compensation that you deserve.
Our Experience – Our law firm has 31 attorneys with nearly 600 years of combined experience. Our firm has been representing personal injury victims—and only personal injury victims—since 1910.
Our Investigative Team – We are the only personal injury firm of our kind with an in-house team of investigators and consultants that are available to research cases and secure all the evidence available to strengthen your case.
Our Free Consultation – We will treat you with respect, answer your questions, and give you a fair assessment of your case at no cost to you.
Our Locations – We have seven locations in Virginia, including four offices in the Richmond area. Our attorneys are available to meet with you at our offices, at the hospital, or at your home.
Our Chesterfield attorneys
Results for clients in Chesterfield
- Result: Attorney Paul D. Hux secured $22 million on behalf of a 12 year-old boy whose vehicle collided with the back end of a dump truck. This collision caused multiple grievous injuries, including but not limited to a traumatic brain injury with documented loss of consciousness and radiographic evidence of brain injury; as a direct result, the young plaintiff will require the use of a wheelchair, colostomy, and condom catheter for the rest of his life. Details
- Result: Attorney Paul D. Hux secured $1.3 million on behalf of a victim of a drunk driving accident. When her van was struck by a speeding and drunk driver, the plaintiff’s vehicle flipped over multiple times and she suffered a degloving injury as a result. Details
- Testimonial from Margaux in Richmond: “First and foremost, I want to thank you, Attorney J.J. Signer, and your legal assistant, for executing my claim in record time. The outcome was overwhelming and much appreciated.” Full testimonial
If you are wondering if you need a personal injury attorney, call Allen & Allen today for a free, no-obligation case evaluation. Information you share during that evaluation is kept confidential. During our meeting, we can help you determine a plan of action for your case and explain what time limits may pertain to your claim.
- Aviation Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Dog Bites
- Foodborne Illness
- Impaired Driving
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse or Neglect
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Toxic Exposure
- Tractor-Trailer Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Workers’ Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- Zantac Cancer
- 3M Defective Earplugs