Courtney joins Allen & Allen with a breadth of legal experience. From criminal defense to volunteering at the Legal Aid Society, she ultimately decided to help plaintiffs in personal injury law.
Clients describe Courtney as responsive and compassionate. During one case in which she was representing a victim of sexual assault, she helped the plaintiff with transportation, filing a police report, and beyond. Her personal injury cases have reached six-figure settlements and verdicts, and she always works towards being the most prepared person in the room. Courtney chose to work in personal injury law to “give a voice to the voiceless.”
She and her husband live in Richmond. He’s in the restaurant business, so they can often be found dining out around town. They love to travel, sampling cuisines from around the world. In her free time, Courtney also practices yoga.
- Trial Attorney, Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen (2021-Present)
- Trial Attorney, Christina Pendleton & Associates (2019-2021)
- Trial Attorney, David P. Baugh, PLC | Courtney Leigh Winston, PLC (2013-2019)
- Volunteer Attorney, Central Virginia Legal Aid Society (2012-2013)
- Licensed to practice law in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Juris Doctor, Howard University School of Law (2012)
- Bachelor of Arts in Spanish and Foreign Affairs, University of Virginia – Dean’s List (2009)
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Richmond Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Trial School, Advisory Board