Chantal Corrigan has been practicing law for nearly a decade. Working as a prosecutor, she was in court daily and achieved strong results on high-profile felony and gang-related cases. Her frequent interactions with innocent victims have given her compassion for those injured through no fault of their own.
In 2019, she received the Chesterfield Police Commendation for the successful prosecution of a large-scale drug trafficking organization. This included the seizure of $4 million dollars and 24 kilograms of narcotics.
As a prosecutor in Fairfax County and Henrico County, she represented the Commonwealth in about 800 felony and misdemeanor bench trials. In Washington D.C., she handled a complex case involving a multi-billion-dollar bank scheme. Chantal also gained legal experience in Boston, Massachusetts, and worked with in-house counsel for Progressive Insurance, where she gained valuable insight into personal injury cases through the lens of an insurance company.
In her free time, Chantal enjoys hiking with her shepherd named Kilo, wake surfing, and skiing. She also enjoys dining out and is a member of a supper club in Richmond.
- Trial Attorney, Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen (2023-Present)
- Assistant Commonwealth’s Attorney, Henrico County Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office (2017-2023)
- Assistant Commonwealth’s Attorney, Fairfax County Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office (2016-2017)
- Law Clerk, National Securities Section, United States Attorney’s Office (2015-2016)
- Contract Attorney, Tempus Jets (2014-2015)
- Certified Student Prosecutor, Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office (2013-2014)
- Legal Intern, Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office (2012)
- Legal Assistant, Fitzgerald & Lane (2011)
- Licensed to practice law in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- State Bar of Massachusetts
- State Bar of South Carolina
- Juris Doctor, Suffolk University Law School
- Bachelor of Science in the Administration of Justice, George Mason University