Mechanicsville personal injury attorneys
The Allen Law Firm was founded by George E. Allen in 1910 in Lunenburg County. George moved his practice to Richmond in 1931, expanded his firm with the addition of his sons as partners, and there Allen & Allen quickly earned a reputation not only as a group of respected lawyers, but as a pillar of the community. This reputation accompanied the firm when it grew to more conveniently serve the Mechanicsville area with the opening of an office near Rt. 360 and Bell Creek Road in 1994.
Allen & Allen is a family firm built on compassionate service, and we are committed to protecting our clients throughout your recovery and will fight for your fair treatment and compensation. Over our firm’s 100-year history, we have handled many complex and devastating claims with victims sustaining injuries ranging from cuts and bruises to spinal cord or traumatic brain injury. The Mechanicsville attorneys at Allen & Allen are equipped with the experience to achieve the most favorable settlement possible for your claim.
Our Mechanicsville attorneys are known for aggressive advocacy and their compassionate approach to personal injury law. We can help you:
- Understand the rights you have to collect from a negligent party’s insurance company.
- Collect uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage and medical payments coverage from your own insurance company if applicable.
- Collect the evidence you may need in order to collect greater financial compensation.
- Obtain a fair settlement offer for damages through negotiation.
About our Mechanicsville location
Located in the heart of Central Virginia, the Mechanicsville office of Allen & Allen is convenient to Bon Secours St. Mary’s Hospital, Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital, Retreat Doctors’ Hospital, and VCU Medical Center.
Our Mechanicsville office is near the intersection of Mechanicsville Turnpike (Rt. 360) and Bell Creek Road, and is less than ½ mile east of I-295. Free on-site parking is available.
Why choose the Mechanicsville office of Allen & Allen?
Our Attorneys – We first work to settle your case out of court; but if the insurance company’s “best” offer isn’t fair, we will take your case to trial to secure the compensation you deserve.
Our Free Consultation – We will treat you with respect, answer your questions, and give you a fair assessment of your case at no cost to you.
Our Experience – Our law firm has 31 attorneys with nearly 600 years of combined experience, and our Mechanicsville area attorneys alone have over 300 years of combined experience. We have been working for our clients since 1910.
Our Investigative Team – We are the only personal injury firm of our kind with an in-house team of investigators and consultants that are available to research cases and secure all the facts.
Our Locations – We have seven locations in Virginia. Our attorneys are available to meet with you at our offices, at the hospital, or at your home.
Our Mechanicsville attorneys
Results for clients in Mechanicsville
- Result: Attorney Trent S. Kerns secured $3.2 million for a wrongful death case. After a bag of cement dropped on Interstate 64, the subsequent cloud of dust blinded the driver, and caused the vehicle to be rear-ended. Details
- Testimonial from Darchelle in Mechanicsville: “Trent Kerns has represented my three children, my niece, and myself in the past. All of us have had great experiences. He is a wonderful guy. He’s very supportive and really fights for you.” Full testimonial
If you are still wondering if you need a personal injury attorney, call Allen & Allen today for a free case evaluation. Information you share during that evaluation is kept confidential, and we can help you determine a plan of action for your case and what time limits may pertain to your claim.
Allen & Allen has seven locations in Virginia—this means we can support you no matter where you are. Working with a local Mechanicsville lawyer is also important because you will want to meet face-to-face, and having an office close to where you live or work will make it easier for you and your family members. If you are in the hospital or a rehab facility, we’ll come to you.
- Aviation Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Camp Lejeune Water Contamination
- Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Dog Bites
- Foodborne Illness
- Impaired Driving
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse or Neglect
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Toxic Exposure
- Tractor-Trailer Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Workers’ Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- 3M Defective Earplugs