Stafford Personal Injury Law Firm
For over 100 years, our attorneys have handled many complex and devastating claims with victims sustaining injuries from car crashes, tractor trailer collisions, medical malpractice, and more. Ours is a family firm built on compassionate service, and we are proud to offer that service to the Stafford, Virginia area.
No matter the type of injuries you may have sustained due to the negligence of another, we are committed to protecting our clients throughout your recovery and will fight for your fair treatment and compensation. The Stafford attorneys of Allen & Allen are equipped with the experience to achieve the most favorable settlement possible for your claim and can help you:
- Understand your rights with regard to the negligent party’s insurance company.
- Pursue uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage and medical payments coverage from your own insurance company.
- Collect the evidence you may need in order to prove your claim.
- Obtain a fair settlement offer for damages through negotiation.
About our Stafford location
Located between Fredericksburg and Quantico, the Stafford branch of Allen & Allen is convenient to Stafford Hospital Center, Mary Washington Hospital, Sentara Pratt Medical Center, Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center, and HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Fredericksburg.
The Stafford office of Allen & Allen is located on Garrisonville Road (Route 610), and is only one mile from I-95/US Route 17 and one and a quarter miles from US Route 1. Free on-site parking is available.
Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen
290 Garrisonville Rd
Stafford, VA 22554
Why choose the Stafford office of Allen & Allen?
Our Attorneys – We first work to settle your case out of court; but if the insurance company’s “best” offer isn’t fair, we will take your case to trial to secure the compensation you deserve.
Our Free Consultation – We will treat you with respect, answer your questions, and give you a fair assessment of your case based on more than 100 years of experience.
Our Experience – Our law firm has more than 40 attorneys with nearly 600 years of combined experience. We have been working for our clients since 1910.
Our Investigative Team – We are the only personal injury firm of our kind with an in-house team of investigators and consultants that are available to research cases and secure all the facts.
Our Locations – We have seven locations in Virginia. Our attorneys are available to meet with you at our offices, at the hospital, or at your home.
Our Stafford Attorneys
Results for clients in Stafford
- Result: Attorney David M. Williams, Jr. secured $1.2 million for the injuries and property damage sustained by the 70-year-old plaintiff and his vehicle. These injuries included a concussion/scalp hematoma, cervical facet fracture, thoracic spine fracture, sternal fracture, collapsed lung, oropharyngeal dysphagia, and more. Details
- Result: Attorney David M. Williams, Jr. secured $175,000 on behalf of a 47-year-old restaurant manager, who was the victim of an auto/pedestrian accident and suffered from cervical and lumbar strains, hematomas to the hip and leg, a sprained knee, nerve damage to the leg, and more as a direct result. Details
- Testimonial from Richard in Chantilly: “My attorney, Mr. David Williams, was excellent. He understood my case and kept me informed of the process. Due to COVID-19, everything was virtual, and he was extremely prompt for scheduled phone calls.” Full testimonial
If you are still wondering if you need a personal injury attorney, call Allen & Allen today for a free case evaluation. Information you share during that evaluation is kept confidential.
Allen & Allen has seven locations in Virginia—this means we can support you no matter where you are. Working with a local Stafford area lawyer is also important because you will want to meet face-to-face. Having an office close to where you live or work will make it easier for you and your family members. If you are in the hospital or a rehab facility, we will come to you.
- Aviation Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Camp Lejeune Water Contamination
- Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Dog Bites
- Foodborne Illness
- Impaired Driving
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse or Neglect
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Toxic Exposure
- Tractor-Trailer Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Workers’ Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- 3M Defective Earplugs