Petersburg personal injury law firm
Allen & Allen is a family firm built on compassionate service. We are committed to protecting our clients and will fight for fair treatment and compensation. Over our firm’s 100-year history, we have handled many complex and devastating claims involving injuries ranging from broken bones to spinal cord injuries or traumatic brain injuries. The Petersburg attorneys at Allen & Allen are equipped with the experience to achieve the most favorable settlement possible for your claim.
The Allen Law Firm was founded by George E. Allen in 1910 in Lunenburg County. George moved his practice to Richmond in 1931 and expanded his firm with the addition of his sons as partners. In Richmond, Allen, Allen, Allen, & Allen quickly earned a reputation not only as a group of respected lawyers, but as a pillar of the community. This reputation accompanied the firm when it grew to more conveniently serve the Petersburg area with the opening of an office in the Old Town Historic District in 1988.
Our Petersburg attorneys are known for aggressive advocacy and for their compassionate approach to personal injury law. We can help you:
- Understand the rights you have with regard to the negligent party’s insurance company.
- Pursue uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage and medical payments coverage from your own insurance company if applicable.
- Obtain fair compensation through negotiation.
- Collect the evidence you may need in order to prove your case.
About our Petersburg location
Located in the heart of Central Virginia, the Petersburg branch of Allen & Allen is convenient to Southside Regional Medical Center and HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Petersburg.
The Petersburg office of Allen & Allen is in the Petersburg Old Town Historic District, and is situated one block from US Rt. 1 and five blocks from I-95. Free on-site parking is available in a lot behind the building.
Why choose the Petersburg office of Allen & Allen?
Our Attorneys – We first work to settle your case out of court; but if the insurance company’s “best” offer isn’t fair, we will take your case to trial to secure the compensation you deserve.
Our Free Consultation – We will treat you with respect, answer your questions, and give you a fair assessment of your case based on more than 100 years of experience.
Our Experience – Our law firm has 38 attorneys with nearly 600 years of combined experience. We have been working for our clients since 1910.
Our Investigative Team – We are the only personal injury firm of our kind with an in-house team of investigators and medical consultants.
Our Locations – We have seven locations in Virginia. Our attorneys are available to meet with you at our offices, at the hospital, or at your home.
Our Petersburg attorneys
Results for clients in Petersburg
- Results: Attorney Bridget N. Long, alongside David M. Irvine, secured $154,000 on behalf of a plaintiff with an original offer of a little under $36,000. Details
- Testimonial from Tanza in Richmond: “Trent and Chris made me feel comfortable throughout the trial. I was nervous beforehand, but Trent walked me through it and gave me a copy of my deposition to review. When the jury came back, I was so shocked in a good way! I would of course refer people to Trent, Chris, and Allen & Allen!” Full testimonial
- Testimonial from Kathleen in Richmond: “As soon as Bridget got up there and brought to light exactly how it was for me, I was confident…that the jury was going to come back in my favor. And they did.” Full testimonial
If you are still wondering if you need a personal injury attorney, call Allen & Allen today for a free case evaluation. Information you share during that evaluation will be kept confidential.
Allen & Allen has seven locations in Virginia—which means we can support you no matter where you are. Working with a local Petersburg lawyer is important because you will want to meet with your Allen & Allen attorney face-to-face. We have an office close to where you live or work, which will make meeting easier and more convenient for you. If you are in the hospital or a rehab facility, we’ll come to you.
- Aviation Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Camp Lejeune Water Contamination
- Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Dog Bites
- Foodborne Illness
- Impaired Driving
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse or Neglect
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Toxic Exposure
- Tractor-Trailer Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Workers’ Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- 3M Defective Earplugs