Leslee Soudrette is an attorney for Allen & Allen in the Fredericksburg office, specializing in cases involving wrongful death and personal injury. With experience inside the courtroom and at the negotiation table, Leslee has earned a reputation as an earnest and diligent attorney who helps personal injury plaintiffs receive fair settlements and verdicts.
Prior to joining Allen & Allen, Leslee served as an associate attorney at a catastrophic injury law firm in Arlington, Virginia where she successfully litigated personal injury, medical malpractice, and wrongful death claims. Her experience includes working at a national firm in Washington, D.C., where she successfully tried similar cases. Prior to that, Leslee interned at a prominent medical malpractice defense firm in Fairfax, learning defense attorney strategies and techniques.
Leslee earned her Bachelor’s degree from the University of Evansville in Evansville, Indiana, where she majored in Economics and Legal Studies. She received her law degree with a concentration in litigation from George Mason University School of Law in Arlington, Virginia. While in law school, she served as the Vice President of the Trial Advocacy Association and competed in national and intramural mock trial competitions.
Originally from the Midwest, Leslee enjoys hiking and traveling. She is currently getting her pilot’s license. She lives in Fredericksburg.
- Associate Attorney, Perry Charnoff PLLC (2015-2018)
- Staff Attorney, The Cochran Firm (2012-2015)
- Intern, Hamilton, Altman, Canale & Dillon, LLC (2012)
- Licensed to practice law in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- All Virginia Circuit and General District Courts
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- J.D., George Mason University School of Law (2012)
- B.S., Economics and Legal Studies, University of Evansville magna cum laude (2009)
- 2012 Outstanding Advocate, South Texas Trial Advocacy Competition
- Semi-Finalist, Trial Advocacy Intramural Competition
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Trial Lawyers Association of Metropolitan Washington, D.C.
- Fredericksburg Area Bar Association
- Fairfax Bar Association
- Arlington Bar Association
- Prince William Bar Association
- Virginia Women Attorneys Association
- George Mason University School of Law Alumni Association
- Presenter, Virginia State Bar’s Young Lawyers Conference, “How to Increase Litigation Skills as a Young Lawyer,” (October 2017)
- Presenter, George Mason American Inns of Court, “Electronic Evidence and Technology in the Courtroom” (March 2017)
- George Mason University School of Law Trial Advocacy Association Coach (2015-Present)