Leslee Soudrette is an attorney for Allen & Allen in the Fredericksburg office, specializing in cases involving wrongful death and personal injury. With experience inside the courtroom and at the negotiation table, Leslee has earned a reputation as an earnest and diligent attorney who helps personal injury plaintiffs receive fair settlements and verdicts.
Prior to joining Allen & Allen, Leslee served as an associate attorney at a catastrophic injury law firm in Arlington, Virginia where she successfully litigated personal injury, medical malpractice, and wrongful death claims. Her experience includes working at a national firm in Washington, D.C., where she successfully tried similar cases. Prior to that, Leslee interned at a prominent medical malpractice defense firm in Fairfax, learning defense attorney strategies and techniques.
Leslee earned her Bachelor’s degree from the University of Evansville in Evansville, Indiana, where she majored in Economics and Legal Studies. She received her law degree with a concentration in litigation from George Mason University School of Law in Arlington, Virginia. While in law school, she served as the Vice President of the Trial Advocacy Association and competed in national and intramural mock trial competitions.
Originally from the Midwest, Leslee enjoys hiking and traveling. She is currently getting her pilot’s license. She lives in Fredericksburg.
- Trial Attorney, Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen (2018-present)
- Associate Attorney, Perry Charnoff PLLC (2015-2018)
- Staff Attorney, The Cochran Firm (2012-2015)
- Intern, Hamilton, Altman, Canale & Dillon, LLC (2012)
- Licensed to practice law in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- All Virginia Circuit and General District Courts
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- J.D., George Mason University School of Law (2012)
- B.S., Economics and Legal Studies, University of Evansville magna cum laude (2009)
- 2012 Outstanding Advocate, South Texas Trial Advocacy Competition
- Semi-Finalist, Trial Advocacy Intramural Competition
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Trial Lawyers Association of Metropolitan Washington, D.C.
- Fredericksburg Area Bar Association
- Fairfax Bar Association
- Arlington Bar Association
- Prince William Bar Association
- Virginia Women Attorneys Association
- George Mason University School of Law Alumni Association
- Presenter, Virginia State Bar’s Young Lawyers Conference, “How to Increase Litigation Skills as a Young Lawyer,” (October 2017)
- Presenter, George Mason American Inns of Court, “Electronic Evidence and Technology in the Courtroom” (March 2017)
- George Mason University School of Law Trial Advocacy Association Coach (2015-Present)
Personal Injury Resources
Teen death sparks recall and alarm regarding TikTok challenges
The rapid rise of TikTok has brought about a new era of entertainment and social interaction, especially among children and teenagers. The numbers skyrocketed during the pandemic, when many young...
Debra from Fredericksburg
I was on Interstate 95 riding in the passenger seat, when we were stopped by some traffic. Suddenly, we were rear-ended by a car, and I was hurt pretty badly....
How limited insurance can lower your recovery
In Virginia, drivers are not required to have auto insurance so long as they pay a fee to the DMV. For all drivers that do have auto insurance, the minimum...
Do I have to pay anyone out of my personal injury settlement?
As a personal injury case progresses, it may accumulate liens that need to be paid back once the case is over. There are many different types of potential liens with...
Marion from Dover, DE
I was truly impressed by Leslee Soudrette and her legal assistant, who kept us informed throughout the process. We want to thank the firm and Leslee for the great representation.
Airbnb vs. traditional hotels: How much protection do I have?
If you slip and fall on another person’s property, who is responsible? The answer often depends on the type of property you are visiting. The highest level of protection is...