Junior Ndlovu has a passion for helping clients when they are most in need. After taking on a pro bono case to help a disadvantaged family, he decided to become a plaintiff’s trial attorney in personal injury. He establishes trust with his clients, building stronger relationships.
Advocacy competitions have given Junior an edge when it comes to the courtroom. He brings to the table a strong confidence that comes from debating law and winning oral advocacy competitions. He primarily works out of the Fredericksburg office.
In his free time, Junior loves to play chess, take long walks, and listen to audiobooks. He grew up in Zimbabwe and came to the U.S. to attend college and law school. In law school, Junior met his wife, Natey. Her experience coming to the U.S. as a refugee from the Congo has inspired Junior to help build stronger support systems within immigrant communities. Junior and Natey enjoy traveling and entertaining friends.
- Associate, Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen (2020 – Present)
- Summer Associate, Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen (2019)
- Summer Associate, Vandeventer Black, LLP (2018 & 2019)
- Intern, Monroe County’s District Attorney’s Office (2016)
- The Commonwealth of Virginia
- United States Eastern District of Virginia
- United States Western District of Virginia
- Juris Doctor, Washington and Lee School of Law (2020)
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, Political Science and Economics, University of Rochester (2017)
- 1st Place: Mid-Atlantic Thurgood Marshall Moot Court Competition (2020)
- 1st Place: Robert J. Grey Negotiations Competition (2019)
- Best Brief Finalist and Best Oralist: John W. Davis Moot Court Competition (2018)
- Distinction in Oral Advocacy Award: A.H. McLeod-Ross Malone (2020)
- Dean’s List at University of Rochester (2013-2017)
- Virginia State Bar
- American Association for Justice
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Fredericksburg Area Bar Association
- Omicron Delta Kappa National Leadership Honor Society
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International
- National Black Law Students Association, Alumni Member
- Coach for various moot court and mock trial teams
- Coach for various high school debate teams
- Judge for various college and high school debate tournaments
We hope this message finds you well and your family and friends healthy. We are all adjusting to a new normal in these unprecedented times, and we continue to be...
On the shoulders of giants: Celebrating Black History Month with some of Virginia’s firsts
In 1964, George E. Allen, founder of the Allen Law Firm, received the very first Griffin Bell Award for Courageous Advocacy from the American College of Trial Lawyers. The award...