Thank you for visiting the Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen P.C. website. We created this website so that you could learn more about our legal services.
The Virginia State Bar requires this disclaimer; please keep the following key points in mind.
- This site is for informational purposes only.
- None of the information on this Website is intended to constitute, nor does it constitute, legal advice.
- You should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in this site without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the facts and circumstances at issue from an attorney licensed in your state.
- Each of our attorneys is licensed to practice law only in those jurisdictions listed in the attorney’s biography appearing on this site. This site is not intended to solicit representation that would constitute the unauthorized practice of law in any jurisdiction.
- This website is not intended to create and does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen P.C. The only way to become our client is through mutual agreement in a formal letter.
- The determination of whether you need legal services and your choice of a lawyer should not be based solely on website information or advertisements. Sites listed as hypertext links herein are not under the control of Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen P.C. and are provided merely as a service. We can make no representation concerning the content of these sites.
- The case summaries that we have presented in our website are for informational purposes only, as examples of the kinds of cases we accept and try. The results obtained are not necessarily the results that may be obtained in a case with different facts. Every case is different and fact specific, and the results obtained will be related to the facts and merits of that particular case.
- Three of our attorneys are certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy, a national non-governmental organization that grants certification to lawyers who have by training, experience, recommendation of their peers, and examination met their exacting standards. The screening of credentials that all NBTA board certified attorneys must successfully complete includes: documentation of trial experience, judicial and peer references, documentation of participation in continuing legal education, evaluation of legal writing skills, report of all disciplinary matters brought before any official body, either public or confidential, for scrutiny by the NBTA Standards Committee, and the completion of a day long examination. NBTA members maintain active trial practices and are required to report their disciplinary status annually. Every five years members are required to apply for recertification to insure their commitment to their designated specialty. The Supreme Court of Virginia requires us to state that in Virginia there is no procedure for certifying organizations.
- One of our attorneys is certified by the National Institute of Trial Advocacy as a Medical Malpractice Specialist. The Supreme Court of Virginia requires us to state that in Virginia there is no procedure for certifying organizations.
- The use of the Internet or the email contact form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this web site or the email contact forms on this web site. Whether you are a new or existing client of the firm, Allen, Allen, Allen and Allen cannot represent you on a new matter until the firm determines that there is no conflict of interest and that it is willing and otherwise able to accept the new engagement. Unless and until Allen, Allen, Allen and Allen has informed you it is willing and able to accept your new matter, do not email or send the firm any information or documents that you consider private or confidential.
Courtney Allen Van Winkle, 1809 Staples Mill Road, Richmond, Virginia 23230, is the attorney responsible for the content of this Website.