Product Liability Law Firm
Product Liability Attorneys in Virginia
Items that we rely on for everyday tasks can sometimes cause injury and even death if they are defectively designed or have a defect which occurred during manufacture. It can be tough to accept that these innocent items could be the cause for our pain and suffering, especially when the resulting injuries prevent you from living the life you are used to.
At times, it can feel as though you have more questions than answers. How will I pay my mounting medical bills? How will I support my family while I recover? What about my job? Do I need a lawyer to help me?
We at Allen & Allen understand that you feel your life has been turned upside down, and we have made it our mission to help you restore stability and peace of mind.
What Should I Do in the Event of Product Malfunction?
Virginia law governing product liability cases is complex and can be especially challenging for plaintiffs. An experienced attorney can help to determine whether your injury qualifies as a viable claim, and that attorney’s assistance can be essential in collecting financial compensation if it does. Damages may include reimbursement or compensation for:
- Medical costs
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Future medical needs
- Loss of property
Before speaking with any insurance company representatives, you can protect yourself by contacting an attorney at Allen & Allen to discuss your situation. If you have a case, our experienced attorneys can help you by:
- Collecting evidence that may need to be presented to protect your claim to appropriate financial compensation for your injuries.
- Dealing with the product manufacturer’s insurance company.
- Obtaining a fair settlement offer for damages through negotiation.
- Litigating your case if necessary to get the result you deserve.
Your next steps could make the difference between winning and losing your product liability case. In order to ensure your case has the best possible chance of success, contact an experienced attorney as soon as possible after your injury.
Why Choose Allen & Allen?
While the circumstances behind every product liability case are different, one fact holds true for all—the time immediately following the injury can be stressful and confusing, but the right attorney can provide the support you need.
The attorneys at Allen & Allen have more than 600 years of combined experience with accident cases. Over our 100 year history, we have handled many complex and devastating product liability cases with victims sustaining injuries ranging from cuts and bruises to spinal cord or traumatic brain injury. Allen & Allen is a family firm built on compassionate service, and we are committed to protecting our clients throughout their recovery and will fight for their fair treatment and compensation.
- Case result: Attorney P. Christopher Guedri secured $950,000 on behalf of a Virginia State Trooper who, after a devastating hand injury caused by an unjustly uninformed encounter with a hubcap, was forced to retire from police work.
Office Locations for Product Liability Cases
Product Liability Resources
- Product Liability – An Overview of the Law of Dangerous and Defective Products – Explaining the ins and outs of a product liability case and the law behind it
- Theme Park Liability – The Roller Coaster from Amusement to Misery – Details regarding product liability cases against amusement parks and what to do if you or a loved one are affected
- What to Do When a Product Fails or Malfunctions and Causes an Injury – Details your next steps if you are the victim of a failed or malfunctioning product