Virginia personal injury law firm
The Allen Law Firm was founded by George E. Allen in 1910 in Lunenburg County. George moved his practice to Richmond in 1931, expanded his firm with the addition of his sons as partners, and there Allen & Allen quickly earned a reputation not only as a group of respected lawyers, but as a pillar of the community.
Over our firm’s 100-year history, we have handled many complex and devastating claims with victims sustaining injuries ranging from cuts and bruises to spinal cord or traumatic brain injuries.
Allen & Allen is a family firm built on compassionate service, and we are committed to protecting our clients throughout their recovery and while we fight for their fair treatment and compensation. To better serve our clients, we also have offices outside of Richmond, in Fredericksburg, Charlottesville, Petersburg, Stafford, Chesterfield and Mechanicsville.
About our Richmond location
Located in the heart of Central Virginia, the Richmond headquarters of Allen & Allen is convenient to Bon Secours St. Mary’s Hospital, Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital, CJW Medical Center, Henrico Doctors’ Hospital, Retreat Doctors’ Hospital, and VCU Medical Center.
Our Richmond office is one block east of the Shops at Willow Lawn and near the convergence of I-64, I-95, and I-195. Free on-site parking is available.
Why choose the Richmond office of Allen & Allen?
Our Richmond attorneys are known for aggressive advocacy and their compassionate approach to personal injury law. We first work to settle your case out of court; but if the insurance company’s “best” offer isn’t fair, we will take your case to trial to secure the compensation you deserve.
We are the only personal injury firm of our kind with an in-house team of investigators and consultants that are available to research cases and secure all the facts.
We can help you:
- Understand the rights you have to collect from a negligent party’s insurance company.
- Collect uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage and medical payments coverage from your own insurance company if applicable.
- Collect the evidence you may need in order to collect greater financial compensation.
- Obtain a fair settlement offer for damages through negotiation.
Our Richmond attorneys
The Richmond, Virginia attorneys at Allen & Allen have nearly 300 years of combined experience with personal injury and medical malpractice cases. Our team of Richmond attorneys include:
- Edward L. Allen
- Parker E. Allen
- R. Clayton Allen
- R. Lee Appleton
- Jennifer G. Capocelli
- Chantal N. Corrigan
- Ashley T. Davis
- David J. Douthit
- Scott D. Fitzgerald
- Abbigale E. Bricker
- P. Christopher Guedri
- D. Bradley Kent, Jr.
- Trent S. Kerns
- James M. Kessel
- Jason W. Konvicka
- Malcolm P. McConnell, III
- Robert C. T. Reed
- Eric Speer
- Elyse Stiner
- Christopher J. Toepp
- Courtney Allen Van Winkle
- Derrick L. Walker
- Courtney L. Winston
Results for our Richmond clients
- Result: Attorney Jason Konvicka secured $5.47 million for a wrongful death case. It was an industrial accident, where the crane operators were found to be negligent of the inspection and maintenance of their cranes, and the site design. Details
- Result: Attorney Trent Kerns secured $1.3 million for a car crash, in which the victim was struck by an SUV. The defense attempted unsuccessfully to label the plaintiff’s injury as a sprain, when in fact a spinal fusion operation was necessary. Details
- Testimonial from Khaliah in Richmond: “Brad Kent was great. The firm makes sure you get everything you need and deserve.” Full testimonial
- Testimonial from Theresa in Richmond: “I faced many challenges after my accident, and it seemed like I couldn’t really catch a break. To my amazement I received my settlement on my birthday. What a gift!” Full testimonial
We will treat you with respect, answer your questions, and give you a fair assessment of your case at no cost to you.
Working with a local Richmond lawyer is ideal, as you will want to meet face-to-face. With seven locations, there’s an Allen & Allen law firm close to where you live or work, making it easier for you and your family members. If you are in a hospital or rehab facility, we’ll come to you. Your consultation is free, and your details will remain confidential.
- Aviation Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Camp Lejeune Water Contamination
- Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Dog Bites
- Foodborne Illness
- Impaired Driving
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse or Neglect
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Toxic Exposure
- Tractor-Trailer Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Workers’ Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- 3M Defective Earplugs