Sandra S. Gregor
Sandy is an experienced litigator whose practice is dedicated to standing up for the rights of clients who have been seriously injured through no fault of their own. She practices out of Allen & Allen's Fredericksburg office in the areas of personal injury litigation, including automobile and trucking accident litigation, product liability, and premises liability in both state and federal courts. Prior to joining Allen & Allen, Sandy practiced law with a Richmond insurance defense firm where she gained valuable knowledge of how insurance companies and their attorneys evaluate claims and handle cases. She uses this understanding combined with her litigation experience to successfully advocate on behalf of her clients.
Sandy graduated magna cum laude from Mary Washington College in Fredericksburg, Virginia and then obtained a graduate degree in social work from Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond. Her early employment included working with the homeless population in Fredericksburg and with neglected and abused children in Stafford County, Virginia. After graduate school, she was employed as a juvenile probation officer at Richmond Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court and as a middle school counselor in Richmond Public Schools. In 2001 Sandy received her law degree from the University of Virginia School of Law, first working as a commercial litigator at McGuireWoods, LLP and then practicing personal injury defense at Morris & Morris, P.C. in Richmond.
Sandy was listed as a "Rising Star" by Virginia Super Lawyers Magazine for three years. She is committed to advancing the profession of law and is a member of the Virginia Women's Attorney Association, the Richmond Bar Association, where she served on the continuing legal education committee, and the Fredericksburg Area Bar Association. She also served as the Chairperson of the Professional Liability Section of the Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys and is a current member of the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association and the American Association for Justice.
- Trial Attorney, Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen (2013 – Present)
- Partner, Morris & Morris, P.C. (2005 – 2013)
- Associate Attorney, McGuireWoods, L.L.P. (2001 – 2005)
- Licensed to practice law in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- U.S. District Courts - Eastern and Western Districts of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- Supreme Court of Virginia
- Supreme Court of the United States
- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law (2001)
- Master of Social Work, Virginia Commonwealth University School of Social Work (1995)
- B.A., Sociology, Mary Washington College, magna cum laude (1991)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Virginia State Bar
- Richmond Bar Association
- Fredericksburg Area Bar Association
- Virginia Women Attorney Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys (former member and former Chair of the Professional Liability Section)
Sandy is a native of South Boston, Virginia and currently lives in the Fan District of Richmond, Virginia with her husband Ken and their eight year-old son. She is an active member of her community serving as a board member of the Fan Women's Club, a member of various committees for the PTA at her son's elementary school, as a member of the Fan District Association, and as a Den Leader for her son's Cub Scout Troop. She is an avid cyclist and in her spare time, can be found riding her bike or enjoying numerous other outdoor pursuits such as camping, hiking, and kayaking.