Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen ® is the oldest and largest law firm in Virginia specializing in personal injury and medical malpractice. We handle personal injury cases in Virginia and nationwide. For more than 100 years, we have been fighting for the rights of those who have been injured. Our commitment to advocacy on behalf of those wrongfully injured is absolute.
The Allen Law Firm specializes in representing individuals harmed in various types of accidents, including: motor vehicle accidents, wrongful death, traumatic brain injury, trucking collisions, premises liability, product liability, bus accidents, and motorcycle accidents, along with many other areas. Our 32 attorneys have nearly 600 years of combined experience in settling and trying cases. In the courtroom, our attorneys have attained record jury verdicts involving a myriad of injuries, wrongful death, and the largest medical malpractice verdict in the state’s history. Since 2010, we have secured nearly $650 million in verdicts or settlements for our clients.
Allen & Allen was founded as a family law firm, and family remains at the core of who we are. We include among our family our clients – the people we represent, the people we fight for. Our relationships with our clients are based on integrity, respect, compassion, commitment, and trust. Over 100 years of trust. We are committed to fighting for the justice our clients deserve. Let us fight for you.
How Allen & Allen is different
Clients choose Allen & Allen because we stand out from other personal injury law firms.
- Our attorneys make every effort to settle cases out of court. However, when the insurance company’s “best” offer isn’t fair for our client, we will not hesitate to take a case to trial. Our substantial trial experience means we are confident in our ability to successfully argue the merit of your claim and receive just compensation from a jury.
- Our attorneys are passionate advocates who work tirelessly on behalf of our clients.
- We are the only personal injury firm of our kind to maintain an in-house team of investigators and nurse consultants who research cases to ensure we have all the facts.
- We have the financial and physical resources that allow us to vigorously pursue your interests while you focus on recovering from your injury.
- We have eight locations in Virginia, including five offices in Richmond and surrounding areas. We also have offices in Charlottesville, Fredericksburg and Stafford. This means we can support you no matter where you are.
- If you can’t come to us, we’ll come to you. If you’ve been injured, our attorneys want you to focus on your treatment and health. Let us concentrate on the rest.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
Suffering injuries as a result of an accident and then hiring a lawyer to represent you can be overwhelming. We understand the challenges accident victims are facing, and we want to help you rebuild your life. Allen & Allen attorneys are known for aggressive advocacy and a compassionate approach to personal injury law.
Six of our attorneys have been recognized in Best Lawyers in America, 14 of our attorneys have been named as Super Lawyers, and, in 2016, our firm was ranked a Tier 1 Best Law Firm by US News and World Report. The Allen Law Firm knows how to help, and we will.
George E. Allen, Jr., Allen & Allen’s founder, served in the Virginia General Assembly and helped to create laws that continue to protect those affected by a personal injury. Today, our attorneys still play an active role in proposing and renewing important legislation involving all aspects of personal injury law and practice.
PUT US IN YOUR CORNER
As trusted advocates for injured persons for more than 100 years, Allen & Allen understands how an unfortunate accident can affect your life and the lives of your family and loved ones. When you need experience and strength on your side, you need the Allen Law Firm. If you or a loved one has been injured, call us to discuss your case. We know how to help, and we will. Call 1-866-338-1307 today.