The Allen Law Firm is excited to congratulate Fredericksburg trial attorney Chris Toepp on being named one of the “Top 10 of the Next Gen.” This award was presented to 10 young professionals under the age of 40 on December 2nd by the Fredericksburg Regional Chamber of Commerce. The winners were selected based upon their professional success as well as their contributions to the local community. They were chosen by the Chamber’s NextGen Board based on nominations from people all over Fredericksburg.
Chris Toepp is an attorney in Allen & Allen’s Fredericksburg office. He has a reputation for being an exceptional litigator. His practice is focused on helping those who have been injured due to someone else’s negligence. He works on a wide variety of personal injury cases including car accidents and premises liability cases.
Chris is joined by 9 other young professionals in Fredericksburg to comprise the 2014 Top 10 of the Next Gen winners. All the recipients are as follows:
• Jon Fricchione Jr., co-owner of J&J tile and Marble Inc.
• Alisha Henley, executive director at Open Hand of Fredericksburg
• Paul Janney, Long & Foster realtor
• Kim Lewis, program director at BCI Inc.
• Laura McKinnon, commercial loan officer at Community Bank of the Chesapeake
• Nina Parrish, owner of Parrish Learning Zone
• Sarah Perry, director of Downtown Greens and founder of Living Soil
• Christopher Toepp, personal injury attorney with Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen
• Jon Van Zandt, owner of Van Dandt restorations
• Tim Welsh, owner of Rappahannock Construction Co.