No one plans for an injury; it just happens unexpectedly and often through no fault of your own. Suddenly, you're facing medical bills to cover the costs associated with the injury as well as lost wages or lost employment, not to mention pain and disability. It can be overwhelming.
For over one hundred years, the experienced personal injury attorneys at Allen & Allen have represented those who have been seriously injured in accidents which were not their fault across the state of Virginia and nationwide. It's all we do.
What constitutes a personal injury claim? The most common grounds, in cases not related to criminal acts, involve negligent torts where the wrongful acts of one person or on the part of a company cause injury to another.
These include accidents of many kinds which cause personal injuries:
- Auto accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Tractor trailer accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Premises liability (slip and fall) accidents
- Boating accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Airplane accidents
- Accidental injury through use of a defective product
- Dog bites
If you have been injured, give the Virginia personal injury attorneys of Allen & Allen a call at 866-388-1307 or send us an email to discuss your situation with a knowledgeable member of our staff. We handle personal injury claims in Virginia and nationwide and have convenient law offices throughout Virginia in Richmond, Chesterfield, Mechanicsville, Short Pump, Petersburg, Charlottesville, Fredericksburg and Garrisonville.
What are some of the advantages the personal injury lawyers at Allen, Allen, Allen and Allen can bring to your claim?
- Decades of experience evaluating personal injury claims
- Decades of experience working with insurance companies – your own and the defendant's
- Decades of experience in the courtroom trying personal injury claims to a successful conclusion
- Experienced staff members who are trained to assemble the substantial documentation necessary to obtain an excellent result in your personal injury case
- A team of investigators with the specialized skills needed to investigate your personal injury case effectively
- Experience handling alternative dispute resolution, like arbitration and mediation, to resolve your case when those alternatives are available and will save you time and money.
The Virginia personal injury attorneys of Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen have a proven record of success in pursuing the rights of plaintiffs in injury cases. Contact us at 866-388-1307 for a Free Consultation and to learn how we can help you.
- Richmond, Chesterfield / Midlothian, Short Pump / Glen Allen and Mechanicsville
- Fredericksburg and Garrisonville
If your injuries prevent you from traveling to our office, we will come to you. And we'll even come to you if our nearest office isn't near enough. We are one of Virginia's oldest and largest personal injury law firms and we are here for you.