Virginia Product Liability Lawyers
If you or a family member has suffered a severe personal injury because of a defective product or has died in an accident involving a defective product, the experienced product liability attorneys at Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen can help. Call us at 866-388-1307 for a free consultation. We have offices across Virginia in Richmond, Charlottesville, Petersburg and Fredericksburg.
There are many reasons a product may be dangerous or defective. First, the product may be defectively designed in which case the entire product line may create a potential hazard to consumers. Second, the individual product may have a defect which occurred during manufacture, in which case the product may cause injury to only one person. In addition, the product may not have had a warning label which adequately explained how consumers should properly use or handle the product.
What action should you take if you believe you or a family member has been injured by a defective product?
- Keep the product in a safe and secure location in the same condition it was in at the time of the accident. It is not unusual for a manufacturer to obtain the product and dispose of it so there will be no evidence through which you can prove your case.
- Look for and keep all documents related to the product including: packaging materials, instruction books, warranties, receipts, etc.
- Never give or return the product to the manufacturer, even if the manufacturer promises to return the product after examination or “testing”.
- Contact an experienced attorney, like the defective product lawyers at Allen and Allen, within hours or days after your injury. This can make the difference between winning and losing your product liability case.
For decades, the product liability lawyers at Allen and Allen have fought aggressively for the rights of our clients who have been injured in product liability cases and defective products cases, including cases involving:
- Defective commercial washing machine that malfunctioned causing amputation of a hand
- Tire failure
- Defective firearms
- Defectively designed sharp bolt on a diving board which caused a severe scar on a young boy
- Defective automobile which burst into flames upon ignition, killing the driver
- Defective automatic door opening mechanism
- Seat back failure resulting in quadriplegia
- Defective garage door mechanism which caused amputation of a finger
- Failure of a trailer hitch mechanism which caused trailer and towing vehicle to separate resulting in severe injury to a nearby pedestrian
- Failure of device designed to secure a bulldozer to a trailer causing multiple fractures
Our product liability attorneys have substantial experience recruiting teams of leading experts in the fields of Engineering, Safety, and Human Factors to testify on behalf of our clients. These experts can explain to a jury, in simple language, how a product’s defect(s) caused our client’s injuries. Put our knowledgeable product liability lawyers on your side. Contact us at 866-388-1307.
When looking for a products liability lawyer, choose a Virginia law firm with proven results. Allen & Allen has locations throughout Virginia in Richmond, Chesterfield, Mechanicsville, Short Pump, Petersburg, Charlottesville, Fredericksburg and Garrisonville.
If your injuries prevent you from traveling to our office, we will come to you. The Allen Law Firm is one of Virginia's oldest and largest personal injury law firms and we are here for you.
- DePuy Hip Replacement Recall - Free Consultation from the Attorneys at Allen & Allen
- Hydroxycut Recall | FDA Recalls Popular Diet Drug Linked to Liver Damage
- Salmonella: Contaminated Peanut Butter Recall
Call us now for a free
Do You Have a Case?
Our attorneys and staff are here to help you. If you think you may have a case contact us now.
Tenemos empleados que hablan español. Llámenos ahora para una consulta gratuita.
Our Practice Areas
- Airplane Accidents
- Amusement Park Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Bus Accident Attorneys
- Car Accidents
- Defective Product Attorney
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Gastric Bypass Malpractice
- Hypoxic Brain Injury
- Lead Paint Poisoning
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Malpractice
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Tractor Trailer Accident
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Truck Accident
- Wrongful Death
Find a Location
Select one of our Virginia offices in the drop down menu for location addresses and contact information.
1809 Staples Mill Road
Richmond, VA 23230
7255 Mechanicsville Turnpike
Mechanicsville, VA 23111
|Short Pump / Glen Allen Office
11577 W. Broad Street
Henrico, VA 23233
|Chesterfield / Midlothian Office
6123 Harbourside Centre Loop
Midlothian, VA 23112
106 S. Market Street
Petersburg, VA 23803
3504 Plank Road
Fredericksburg, VA 22407
|Garrisonville / Stafford Office
50 Dunn Drive, Suite 105
Stafford, VA 22556
2100 Rio Hill Center
Charlottesville, VA 22901