A catastrophic injury is defined by the American Medical Association (AMA) as a severe injury to the spine, spinal cord or brain, including skull or spinal fractures. Such injuries are devastating and life-altering, often requiring perpetual medical care and sometimes resulting in death.
Why Choose Allen & Allen?
Allen & Allen attorneys have secured more than $1 billion on behalf of our clients. Our attorneys have achieved record-setting verdicts and settlements in almost every area of personal injury law. These include one of the largest medical malpractice verdicts in Virginia state court history and the largest motor vehicle crash settlement in Virginia history.
Complications from catastrophic injuries can leave the injured person and their loved ones fearful of the future, with questions such as:
- Who will pay the mounting medical bills?
- What type of care will the injured person require?
- How will you afford future medical care?
- How will you financially support your home and family?
The attorneys at Allen & Allen have helped many families successfully navigate the difficult times that result from severe injuries like these. We’ve made it our mission to help protect our clients so they can focus on rebuilding their lives.
Know Your Rights
If you have been injured due to the negligence or recklessness of another person, under Virginia law, you may have the right to recover monetary damages for your injuries, including:
- Physical injuries including broken bones, concussions, and sprains resulting from your accident
- Pain and suffering
- Medical expenses incurred as a result of the negligence
- Future medical expenses
- Expected loss of future income
- Funeral and burial expenses if the injury results in wrongful death
- Grief, sorrow, mental anguish, and solace
- Punitive damages in the event of willful or wanton conduct
The attorneys at Allen & Allen have over 700 years of combined experience and are ready to be your advocate so that you and your family can focus on recovery.
Free Case Evaluation
You deserve a lawyer with experience, resources, and a skilled and compassionate support team. Contact us for a free case evaluation. At the law firm of Allen & Allen, we make your fight our fight.