Scott D. Fitzgerald
Scott Fitzgerald is the great grandson of the Firm's founder, George E. Allen, Sr., and is the fourth generation of the Allen family to join the Allen Law Firm. He currently works in the Richmond, VA office and focuses his practice exclusively on personal injury cases including motorcycle accidents, car accidents and truck accidents. Scott is dedicated to protecting the best interests of his clients and defending their rights against insurance companies.
- Attorney, Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen (2011 – Present)
- Summer Associate, Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen (Summer 2010)
- Law Clerk, Virginia Attorney General's Office, Civil Litigation Division, Trial Section (2009)
- Law Clerk, Alabama Attorney General's Office, Capital Litigation Division (2009)
- Temporary Law Clerk, Administrative Law Judge Gerrilyn Grant (2009)
- Legal Assistant, Schultz & Trombly (2007, 2008)
- Licensed to practice law in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- J.D. William & Mary School of Law (2011)
- B.A. College of William & Mary (2007), Cum Laude
- National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40
- Moot Court Team - Semifinalist, 2011 ABA National Appellate Advocacy Moot Court Competition, Washington, D.C.
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
Scott was born in Richmond, VA and grew up in Chesterfield. He attended L.C. Bird High School and won the Virginia State Debate Championship in 2003. He attended the College of William & Mary for both his undergraduate degree and law school. As an undergraduate, Scott served as Chairman of the Student Government Senate. In law school, he graduated 10th in his class of 205.
A lover of sports and the outdoors, his hobbies include soccer, kayaking, canoeing, and boating. In the winter of 2007, he worked as a ski instructor for children at Heavenly Ski Resort in Lake Tahoe, California.