Paul D. Hux
Armed with a passion for trial work, Paul joined Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen in 1999 bringing with him a broad range of experience in personal injury cases and jury trials. Since that time, Paul has obtained impressive trial results and is willing to go to trial rather than take an offer he does not believe is fair to his client. In 2014, Paul obtained a $22 million settlement on behalf of a boy who suffered paralysis and brain injuries in a crash with a dump truck. This record setting settlement appears to be the largest personal injury settlement in Virginia involving vehicular accidents according to Virginia Lawyers Weekly.
Paul is the managing trial attorney for the Chesterfield / Midlothian office. He specializes in cases involving car accidents, truck accidents and premises liability. With a strong work ethic, he is dedicated to meeting the needs of every client. Paul was recognized by the Allen & Allen law firm with the "Fireman Award" in 2003 for his extraordinary willingness to help and assist his colleagues at the firm. Paul has been listed in Virginia Super Lawyers since 2010 and was selected in the Top 100 Trial Lawyers – Virginia by the National Trial Lawyers Association.
- Partner and Trial Attorney, Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen (2007 - Present)
- Attorney, Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen (1999 - 2007)
- Attorney, Richmond area personal injury law firm (1994 - 1999)
- Attorney, Richmond area law firm specializing in real estate (1991 - 1994)
- Licensed to practice law in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- J.D., T.C. Williams School of Law, University of Richmond (1991)
- B.S., James Madison University (1986)
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Virginia Bar Association
- Richmond Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Chesterfield/Colonial Heights Bar Association
- Petersburg Bar Association
- Virginia Super Lawyers (Top 5% of Virginia Attorneys) (2010-Present)
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers - Virginia, The National Trial Lawyers Association
- Management & Marketing Advisory Board Member, Virginia State University
- Board Member, Chesterfield/Colonial Heights Crimesolvers
- Volunteer, YMCA Indian Guides and Indian Princesses
- Coach for youth athletic teams
The Newport News, Virginia native is the first member of his family to attend college. Married to Michelle, Paul is the father of twin sons and a daughter. He is active in Woodlake United Methodist Church, as well as in his children's schools and their extracurricular activities.
To Paul, an ideal day includes a round of golf in the morning and an afternoon at the beach with his family. An avid tennis player, Paul is also a competitor and member of a United States Tennis Association tennis team. Paul and his family also enjoy riding jet skies and water skiing in the summer months.