David M. Williams Jr.
David has litigated a broad range of matters in diverse areas of personal injury law in both state and federal court. He also has extensive experience resolving cases in alternate dispute resolution forums. His legal career has focused almost exclusively on personal injury law including car accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, slip and fall cases. He has successfully argued cases before the Virginia Supreme Court and has an "AV Preeminent" rating (the highest available) from the Martindale-Hubbell attorney listing service.
In 2004, David was hired by Allen & Allen to work in its Fredericksburg, VA office. He currently manages the firm's Stafford office. Previously, he had spent eight years practicing personal injury law for a law firm in Chesterfield, VA and Petersburg, VA. David is a determined and tireless advocate who works to secure justice for every client.
- Partner and Trial Attorney, Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen (2004 - Present)
- Attorney, Traylor, Morris and Elliott, P.C., Chester, Virginia (1996 - 2004)
- Attorney, Law Office of H. Duncan Garnett, Jr., Louisa, Virginia (1994 - 1996)
- Legislative Assistant, Delegate Frank Hargrove, Virginia General Assembly (1988)
- South Carolina
- Virginia College of Trial Advocacy
- J.D., Mississippi College School of Law (1993) (Dean's List)
- B.A., Randolph-Macon College (1989)
- AV Preeminent Rated by Martindale Hubbell
- Treasurer, Fredericksburg Area Bar Association (2013)
- Board of Governors, Virginia Trial Lawyers Association (2010-2011)
- Secretary/Treasurer, Piedmont Bar Association (1994-1996)
- Trial Team Member, National Trial Competition, Mississippi College School of Law (1993)
- American Jurisprudence Award – Domestic Relations, Mississippi College School of Law
- Virginia State Bar
- South Carolina State Bar
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Fredericksburg Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- 15th Judicial Circuit Bar Association
- Member - Board of Directors for Rappahannock Legal Services, Inc (2015)
- Campaign Coordinator of the Year (2012, 2014) – Rappahannock United Way
- Employee Coordinator and Citizen Review Panel Member, Rappahannock United Way (2007-Present)
- Vice President, LAMB'S Basket, community food pantry for needy families and individuals (2002-2004)
- Active in his local church
David, a Fredericksburg resident, enjoys spending time with his wife, Cathy, a stay-at-home mother, and their two children.
Known for his caring and devoted spirit, David has served as vice president for a community food pantry for needy families and individuals. He is actively involved with the Rappahannock United Way in fundraising and as a member of their Citizen Review Panel.
He also takes pleasure in working in his yard, music and golf.