Thank you for your interest in the George E. Allen Academic Scholarship. This scholarship celebrates the life of our firm’s founder, George E. Allen, Sr., who overcame many challenges, including the tragic loss of his mother. He worked to support himself through college and law school, and went on to found Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen, one of the premier personal injury law firms in Virginia and in the country. The scholarship bearing his name is designed to recognize students who, despite obstacles or special challenges, have achieved high standards of performance.
Deadline: March 4, 2022
In fairness to all applicants, applications must be submitted or postmarked on or before March 4, 2022. The Allen Law Firm will award fifteen $2,000 scholarships this year to students throughout Virginia, according to the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a senior in a Virginia high school whose plans include advanced education through college, nursing, business, trade, technical training or similar program. Future plans are not required to be in Virginia.
- All sections of the application must be completed in full, with all materials submitted together; incomplete applications will not be eligible for consideration.
- Application and all supporting materials must be submitted or postmarked by March 1, 2021. Submission instructions can be found on the last page of the application.
Thank you again for your interest! If you have any questions or comments regarding the George E. Allen Academic Scholarship, please call 1-800-768-2222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also obtain additional information regarding Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen and the George E. Allen Academic Scholarship program by visiting our website at www.allenandallen.com/scholarships/.
Four Ways to Submit Your Application
There are four ways to submit your scholarship application. Please choose the option that is most convenient for you.
- Filling out the virtual application below.
- Electronically to email@example.com
- By mail to:
Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen
Attn: George E. Allen Scholarship
PO Box 6855
Richmond, VA 23230
- In-person at any of our branch locations, found here. (Masks required)
We look forward to reading your application!