As the largest and oldest personal injury law firm in Virginia, Allen & Allen has achieved its reputation through our compassionate approach to achieving justice. We have built expertise through our sole focus on personal injury.
No matter how you were hurt, we are here to help. From car crashes to medical malpractice cases, Allen & Allen brings over 110 years of experience to each case. Our legal team is dedicated to advocating for our clients so that you can focus on your health and recovery.
We understand that your injury is more than just a legality. The impacts of an accident can have lasting effects on your health, career, and family. It is our mission to treat every unique case with the same amount of care and attention, so that so that you get the results you deserve.
Our Mechanicsville lawyers
Results for clients in Mechanicsville
- Result: Attorney Trent S. Kerns made history, by securing the largest single-plaintiff settlement ever achieved in Virginia, at $47.5 million.
- Result: Attorney Ryan E. Wind secured $525,000 for an automobile collision. The plaintiff suffered from multiple fractures to her back, wrist, and left foot. She was unable to work for months, and had to undergo treatment. Details
- Testimonial: Darchelle in Mechanicsville “Trent Kerns has represented my three children, my niece, and myself in the past. All of us have had great experiences. He is a wonderful guy. He’s very supportive and really fights for you.” Full testimonial
- Testimonial: Judith in Sandston “Ryan is very personable, professional, concerned for your case, and always keeps you up to date. He really shows he cares, too.” Full testimonial
About our Mechanicsville location
Located in the heart of Central Virginia, the Mechanicsville office of Allen & Allen is convenient to Bon Secours St. Mary’s Hospital, Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital, Retreat Doctors’ Hospital, and VCU Medical Center.
Our Mechanicsville office is near the intersection of Mechanicsville Turnpike (Rt. 360) and Bell Creek Road, and is less than ½ mile east of I-295. Free on-site parking is available.
Professionalism and Experience
Attorneys at our firm are some of the leading experts within their practice areas. They are graduates of excellent law schools and have been mentored by accomplished attorneys within the field of personal injury. Their negotiation skills and trial experience have led them to many case victories and have prepared them for any obstacles you may encounter in your case.
Selecting Allen & Allen for legal assistance grants you more than just an attorney. Our legal team consists of experienced legal assistants, on-staff investigators, nurse advisors, and outside experts who all contribute to building a robust case on your behalf.
Allen & Allen has a longstanding legal reputation that has been honored by our peers across the country. This has lead to our inclusion in the book The Best Lawyers in America for more than 30 years.
Allen & Allen lawyers are active in professional associations and have served as founding members and officers in various well-established organizations such as:
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Southern Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers
Excellent Personal Injury Resources
We utilize a wide array of resources in order to achieve successful outcomes. Examples of resources that separate us from other firms are:
On-Staff Investigators – These special investigators have decades of prior experience in law enforcement roles. They gather accident reports, interview law enforcement and first responders, interview witnesses, and collect physical evidence.
Additionally, our investigators may also use high-resolution photographs to capture the extent of your injuries when deemed necessary. This can be used as evidence to fortify your case. In certain instances, this may raise the amount of compensation received.
Expert Witnesses – We will often contact experts in specific fields related to cases. These experts include engineers, toxicologists, physicians, vocational experts, safety experts, and others with relevant expertise. The information and testimonies provided by these experts have the ability to make a major difference in the results of your case.
Crash Reconstruction Specialists – When the circumstances are appropriate, we will employ the services of crash reconstruction professionals. These individuals utilize the latest technology for the recreation of events that led to your injury. The reconstructions can provide quantifiable data to bolster your case.
The attorney you select and the rest of the case team are fully dedicated to supporting and guiding you through the entire process. At Allen & Allen, you’re part of the family and we are honored to deliver the quality service you deserve in reflection of that.
Our Practice Areas
- Aviation Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Camp Lejeune Water Contamination
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Dog Bites
- Foodborne Illness
- Impaired Driving
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse or Neglect
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Toxic Exposure
- Tractor-Trailer Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Workers’ Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- Zantac Cancer
- 3M Defective Earplugs