Fredericksburg Personal Injury Law Firm
The Allen Law Firm was founded by George E. Allen in 1910 in Lunenburg County, Virginia. Mr. Allen moved his practice to Richmond in 1931, expanded his firm with the addition of his sons as partners, and renamed the firm Allen, Allen, Allen, & Allen. The firm would eventually go on to expand into Fredericksburg, Stafford, Charlottesville, Petersburg, Chesterfield, and Mechanicsville.
Allen & Allen quickly earned a reputation for being a group of respected lawyers and a pillar of the community. This reputation accompanied the firm when it grew to more conveniently serve the Fredericksburg, Virginia area with the opening of our Fredericksburg office in 1994.
Our Fredericksburg attorneys are known for their aggressive advocacy and compassionate approach to personal injury law. We can help you:
- Understand your rights with regard to the negligent party’s insurance company.
- Pursue uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage and medical payments coverage from your own insurance company.
- Collect the evidence you may need in order to prove your claim.
- Obtain a fair settlement offer for damages through negotiation.
Allen & Allen is a family firm built on compassionate service. We are committed to protecting our clients throughout your recovery and will fight for your fair treatment and compensation. Over our firm’s 100-year history, we have handled many complex and devastating claims with victims sustaining injuries ranging from car accidents to spinal cord or traumatic brain injury. The Fredericksburg attorneys at Allen & Allen are equipped with the experience to achieve the most favorable settlement possible for your claim.
About our Fredericksburg location
Located between Richmond and Washington, D.C., the Fredericksburg branch of Allen & Allen is convenient to Mary Washington Hospital, Sentara Pratt Medical Center, Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center, and HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Fredericksburg.
The Fredericksburg office of Allen & Allen is located one mile from I-95/US Route 17 and less than two miles from US Route 1. Free on-site parking is available.
Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen
3504 Plank Road
Fredericksburg, VA 22407
Why choose the Fredericksburg office of Allen & Allen?
Our Attorneys – We first work to settle your case out of court; but if the insurance company’s “best” offer isn’t fair, we will take your case to trial to secure the compensation you deserve.
Our Free Consultation – We will treat you with respect, answer your questions, and give you a fair assessment of your case based on more than 100 years of experience.
Our Experience – Our attorneys have nearly 600 years of combined experience. We have been working for our clients since 1910.
Our Investigative Team – We are the only personal injury firm of our kind with an in-house team of investigators and consultants that are available to research cases and secure all the facts.
Our Locations – We have seven locations in Virginia. Our attorneys are available to meet with you at our offices, at the hospital, or at your home.
Our Fredericksburg attorneys
- Scott D. Carlton
- Danielle B. Kent
- Junior J.S. Ndlovu
- Emily E. Smith
- Leslee M. Soudrette
- Christopher J. Toepp
- P. Wilson Van Winkle
- David M. Sturm
- David M. Williams, Jr.
Results for clients in Fredericksburg
- Result: Attorney Christopher J. Toepp secured $1.56 million on behalf of a plaintiff who was ultimately paralyzed by a gunshot wound. The plaintiff, who was pregnant at the time, was shot three times by her ex-husband, the last of which caused complete T6 paraplegia. Details
- Result: Attorney Christopher J. Toepp secured $100,000 on behalf of a 58-year-old car crash victim for whom surgery was eventually necessary to treat a torn rotator cuff. Details
- Testimonial from Devlin in King George: “When I first met Danielle, I immediately felt a sense of comfort. Danielle and Edward made me feel protected like they always had my back.” Full testimonial
- Testimonial from Phil and Shosh in Palmyra: “Emily and Allen & Allen showed us that the little cases are just as important to the firm as the big, lucrative ones. They are not dismissive of those who need the ‘little help.'” Full testimonial
If you are still wondering if you need a personal injury attorney, call Allen & Allen today for a free case evaluation. Information you share during that evaluation is kept confidential. Allen & Allen has seven locations in Virginia—this means we can support you no matter where you are. Working with a local Fredericksburg area lawyer is also important because you will want to meet face-to-face. Having an office close to where you live or work will make it easier for you and your family members. If you are in the hospital or a rehab facility, we will come to you.
- Aviation Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Camp Lejeune Water Contamination
- Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Dog Bites
- Foodborne Illness
- Impaired Driving
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse or Neglect
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Toxic Exposure
- Tractor-Trailer Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Workers’ Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- 3M Defective Earplugs