The personal injury law firm of Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen is pleased to announce the winners of the 2018 Allen & Allen Hometown Heroes Award. The award celebrates acts of kindness and heroism throughout Richmond, Charlottesville, Fredericksburg, and surrounding areas.
“We’re honored to recognize the special people in our communities who are making a difference on an individual basis.” said Edward Allen, President of Allen & Allen. “For over 100 years Allen & Allen has been inspired by the people we have helped. Today, we recognize the heroes around us—those you might not hear about. These are everyday people who devote their time, energy, and talents to improving our communities.”
The public was asked to complete a nomination form in recognition of their favorite local hero. The award represents an annual tradition for the local law firm, having honored over 400 individuals since it was created in 2010.
This year’s Allen & Allen Hometown Heroes will be honored at a series of award events taking place in Richmond and Charlottesville. The law firm invites the community to come out and celebrate these extraordinary individuals. Our Hometown Heroes will be recognized at a Fridays After Five Concert in Charlottesville at the Sprint Pavilion on Friday, July 27, 2018 at 5:30pm and with a special on field presentation at a Richmond Squirrels Baseball game on Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at 6:35 pm.
To read about each of the Hometown Heroes, visit our Héroes de la ciudad natal page.
Congratulations to our 2018 Allen & Allen Hometown Heroes:
1. Myra Anderson – Charlottesvile
2. Tony Brown – Greene County
3. Mark Casper – Richmond
4. Duron Chavis – Richmond
5. Kelly Chenault – Mechanicsville
6. Darlene Chinn – Chesterfield
7. Hassan Fountain – Richmond
8. Kenneth Frenier – Colonial Heights
9. Lynn Frohnapfel – Stafford County
10. Danielle Gilbert – Richmond
11. Crystal Holmes – Amelia County
12. Mary James – Charlottesville
13. Randy Johnson – Danville
14. Cindy Maynard – Richmond
15. Frank McCarty – Fredericksburg
16. Amanda Eaddy Oliver – Petersburg
17. Fred Orelove – Richmond
18. Bradley Smith – Quantico County
19. Mike Thompson – Petersburg
20. Dorothy Tompkins – Charlottesville