In response to government recommendations to reduce “person to person” contact, we have temporarily made a few changes to our free consultation process:
- Currently, we are not accepting “walk-in” appointments. If you would like a free consultation, please reach out by telephone so that we can assist you in setting up a time to discuss your potential case by telephone. Please give us a call at 1-(800) 768- 2222 or send us an email.
- We are making every effort to keep our clients and employees safe. Therefore, even scheduled appointments for new case consultations will be held by phone or video conference, with exceptions for circumstances where a phone or video conference is not possible.
- In order to start working on your case, we may need you to sign certain documents. Rest assured that we have processes in place that respect all “social distancing” guidelines, including sending documents to your email address or smart device for electronic signature. Alternatively, we can send your documents by regular U.S. Mail if that is your preference.
While COVID-19 continues to impact everyone’s lives, we want to emphasize one thing: our commitment to serving you remains unchanged. Please know client service is of the utmost importance to us, and we are focused on ensuring all clients continue to experience the same level of service they expect from Allen & Allen. We will continue to adhere to the recommendations set forth by the government and the CDC to protect the safety and health of our employees and our communities.
Please do not hesitate to call us at 1 (800) 768-2222 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you need assistance on any matter.
What should I expect when I call Allen & Allen for my consultation?
If you were recently injured in an accident that was not your fault, you may be overwhelmed, confused, and concerned about how you will pay for your medical bills. How you will make up for lost time at work? Will the responsible party will be held accountable for their disregard for your safety? When your future is uncertain, you need someone on your side to protect you while you recover. At Allen & Allen, protecting the injured is what we do.
After a serious accident, it’s important that you quickly seek advice and guidance on getting compensated for your injuries, so that you don’t have to shoulder the financial burden of an accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence.
How does my free personal injury consultation work?
At Allen & Allen, we understand that you are going through a confusing and challenging time, and we have trained Intake Specialists who are ready to speak with you and gather the necessary information in the most efficient way possible.
The purpose of the free consultation is for Allen & Allen to better understand how to get you the help you need. To do this, we will ask you questions about your accident, determine the responsible parties, and evaluate your injuries and medical treatment.
Typically, clients call into our Intake Department to set up a free consultation. Another way to obtain a free consultation is to walk into one of our offices during regular business hours.
You will need to have about 20 minutes available to discuss your potential case. During your consultation, the Intake Specialist will need to learn the “who, what, when, where, and why” of your accident. They will take the time to collect detailed notes regarding your situation, your injuries, all responsible parties, your medical treatment, lost wages, witnesses, and all the other relevant details needed to evaluate your case.
Please keep in mind that all information you share with during your free consultation is 100% confidential and we will never share any of your information with anyone else.
What types of questions will I be asked during my free personal injury consultation?
Allen & Allen will need to fully understand the facts of your case before we can proceed with any legal action. To learn the necessary facts, we will have to have a detailed discussion about your accident. We will need you to try and remember as many details as possible regarding your accident, so that we can determine how best to help.
Here are examples of questions you may be asked:
- Your full name, address, telephone number and email address
- The name of the person or company who caused your injuries
- Where and when did your accident happen?
- What injuries did you receive from the accident?
- What medical treatment have you received and when?
- Do you have automobile insurance?
- Did the police issue tickets to anyone?
- Do you have photos of the accident scene?
- Do you have health insurance?
- Have you missed time from work because of the accident?
During your free consultation, Allen & Allen will also want to know if you have photographs, documents, information about witnesses, medical records, or other evidence about your accident.
At the end of the consultation, you will either know whether we can assist you in pursuing a lawsuit, or we will have explained what additional information we will need to complete our evaluation of your potential case.
Will I be allowed to ask questions during my free personal injury consultation?
Yes! You are more than welcome to prepare questions before you call, or you can just ask questions as they arise during your free Personal Injury Consultation. Examples of questions you may have for us include: Are you experienced in handling injury cases like mine? How will Allen & Allen be paid? Should I speak with the insurance company when they call me? Do I need to see a doctor? Why is Allen & Allen the right choice for me? The Intake Specialists are ready and waiting to assist you and answer your questions about your case.
Call today for your free consultation with Allen & Allen
At Allen & Allen, we understand that dealing with complicated insurance claims can be intimidating, and you have many questions. Let us help you collect the compensation you deserve by holding the person who caused your injuries accountable.
As you consider how to best move forward with your case, we want to assure you that the team at Allen & Allen is prepared to guide you through each step. You can discuss your unique situation at no cost by contacting us today. Give us a call at 1 (800) 768- 2222 or fill out our contact form aquí.