Stacy is an outgoing and fearless attorney practicing out of the Richmond office of Allen & Allen. With more than ten years of experience, her hard-working nature means that she is always willing to go the extra mile for her clients, who know her as detail-oriented, passionate, and tireless.
Before joining the Allen Law Firm in 2019, Stacy served as staff counsel for Allstate where she handled bodily injury and property damage cases. Her experience as a defense lawyer provides valuable insight into how insurance companies analyze and handle claims. Stacy also spent time working as an associate attorney representing clients with limited financial means in both criminal and civil cases. With a passion for helping people get their lives back on track, Stacy has received numerous awards for service. In addition to being named to the inaugural class of Virginia Lawyers Weekly’s “Influential Women in Law” in 2019, she also serves as the president for the Old Dominion Bar Association, the statewide African-American bar association.
Stacy earned her B.A. in Public Policy with a minor in Dance from the College of William and Mary. She received her Juris Doctor from North Carolina Central University School of Law.
In her free time, Stacy is an avid saltwater fisher. She also enjoys spending time with family and friends. Stacy lives in Henrico, Virginia with her husband, Orlando.
- Trial Attorney, Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen (2019 – Present)
- Staff Counsel, Allstate Insurance Company (2018 – 2019)
- Associate Attorney, Harrell & Chambliss, LLP (2013 – 2018)
- Assistant Public Defender, Office of the Public Defender (2010 – 2013)
- Associate Attorney, James A. Bullard, Jr. P.C. (2009 – 2010)
Licensed to practice in
- the Eastern and Western District of Virginia
- the Eastern District of Virginia Bankruptcy Court
- the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Juris Doctor, North Carolina Central University School of Law (2009)
- B.A. in Public Policy, College of William and Mary (2006)
- Named to Virginia Lawyers Weekly 2019 class of “Influential Women of Law” (2019)
- Named to Virginia Lawyers Weekly “Up and Coming Lawyers” (2017)
- Communication and Leadership Award, Toastmaster’s International, Richmond Chapter (2015)
- Old Dominion Bar Association, President
- Hill-Tucker Bar Association
- Virginia Bar Association
- National Bar Association
- Richmond Bar Association
- Metro Richmond Women’s Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Conference (2015 – 2017)
- Greater Richmond Bar Foundation (2015 – 2017)
- Richmond Criminal Bar (2011 – 2017)
- Richmond Chapter, The Society Incorporated (2017 – Present)
- Miss Chesterfield Pageant, Teen Director (2013 – Present)
- Richmond Alumni Chapter, Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. (2009 – Present)
- College of William & Mary Richmond Alumni Chapter (2009 – Present)
We hope this message finds you well and your family and friends healthy. We are all adjusting to a new normal in these unprecedented times, and we continue to be...
Slip and Falls: What You Have Always Wanted to Know About the Banana Peel
Recently, I met with a potential client who slipped and fell on ice and suffered a fracture. Although this person was able to make a full recovery, they missed some...