Every year, there are an average of six million car accidents in the U.S., resulting in around three million injuries. Having the right insurance coverage can be an enormous relief, and provide the safety net and support you and your family may need. However, choosing the right auto insurance, as well as communicating with the insurance company after an accident, can be daunting. That’s why the law firm of Allen & Allen has compiled this free eBook. With hand-selected articles written by Allen & Allen attorneys, you will better understand the basics of insurance policies and procedures, before and after an accident.
In ‘All About Insurance,’ you’ll learn:
- Insider tips on the coverage you should have before you are involved in an accident;
- How selecting the right coverage options can be used to your advantage in a personal injury case;
- What to tell your insurance company if you are involved in an accident;
- How an accident will affect your insurance premium; and
- How to deal with the defendant’s insurance company.
Fill out the form below to get your copy now!