Allen & Allen believes it’s important that our staff reflects the communities we live in. Diversity within our firm equips us with a range of perspectives and a wealth of knowledge, which is vital when creating solutions to the many challenges our clients face.
Equal opportunity is a core value within the firm, and we do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, color, national origin or disability. We also acknowledge that there is more work to be done within the firm. We will continue to listen, learn, and strive to be the best version of ourselves.
Some examples of our inclusivity are:
- Multiple attorneys and staff at our firm are bilingual, speaking both Spanish and English. We also have Spanish-speaking professionals at Intake.
- Each of our seven locations are handicap accessible, and ADA-compliant.
- Among our team of partners and shareholders, we have women and people of color. We have a diverse cultural base of attorneys, from Black to Asian-American, and trial attorneys who immigrated from different countries.
- Our firm regularly participates in cultural and community events, such as the Que Pasa Festival, the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, the Brain Injury Association of America, and we have donated to the Urban League.
- The George E. Allen Scholarship gives the firm an opportunity to bolster high school seniors who have overcome adversity. Every year, we award 15 students a scholarship for college, to help them achieve academic success.