Tammy Stafford Ruble
Tammy focuses on the early stages of the litigation process – doing what it takes to draft and serve effective legal complaints. She has developed a disciplined, systematic approach to ensure that pleadings are prepared properly, trials are scheduled promptly, and lawsuits are filed within the time limits prescribed by Virginia law.
Tammy's role with the firm requires her to work closely with all of the firm's litigators. She serves as a resource on issues in her special fields of expertise which include the crafting of Complaints and documents relating to infant settlements, wrongful death settlements, due diligence, and discovery.
Tammy began her legal career with Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen before she finished law school. She worked part-time as an intern, and joined the firm as a full-time attorney in 1984.
- Attorney, Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen (1984-Present)
- Licensed to practice law in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- J.D., T.C. Williams School of Law, University of Richmond (1984)
- B.A., University of Virginia (1981)
- Ethics and Professionalism Committee, Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Law Review, University of Richmond (1982 - 1984)
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Richmond Bar Association
- Richmond Women's Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Virginia Women Attorneys Association
- Steering Committee, Honoring Excellence in Girl Leadership, Girl Scout Commonwealth Council of Virginia, 2010
- Volunteer, Girl Scouts of America
A native of River Vale, New Jersey, Tammy and her husband, Conrad, reside in Midlothian.
For the past few years, Tammy has been a reading tutor within the Richmond City Public Schools. She also enjoys sewing and knitting.