Ryan E. Wind
Ryan Wind is driven to help people. He pursued a career in law because he believed it would give him the opportunity to achieve this goal in his hometown of Tappahannock, VA. That passion combined with his competitive nature developed into a career in personal injury law. Ryan is motivated to fight for people who have done nothing wrong but were forced to suffer because of someone else’s actions. Ryan practices in Allen & Allen’s Mechanicsville, VA office and serves clients throughout Virginia including Hanover, Ashland, and the Northern Neck.
Ryan attended Essex County High School and received his Bachelor of Arts in History, graduating magna cum laude from the University of Mary Washington. Ryan attended T.C. Williams School of Law at the University of Richmond, receiving his J. D. magna cum laude.
- Trial Attorney, Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen (2014 – Present)
- Trial Attorney, Marks & Harrison (2010 – 2014)
- Law Clerk, Henrico County Circuit Court, Henrico County, Virginia (2009 – 2010)
- Judicial Intern, The Honorable Richard Taylor, Richmond Circuit Court, Richmond, Virginia (2008)
- Criminal Division Assistant, Mississippi Attorney General, Jackson Mississippi (2007)
- Licensed to practice law in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- J.D., T.C. Williams School of Law, University of Richmond, magna cum laude (2009)
- Mississippi College School of Law (2006 - 2007)
- B.A., History, University of Mary Washington, magna cum laude (2005)
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Southern Trial Lawyers Association
- Richmond Bar Association
- Henrico Bar Association
Ryan Wind lives with his wife, Gwen, and their one year old son in the Richmond area.
Ryan comes from a large family and is one of seven children. Ryan enjoys sporting activities and played football, basketball, and baseball while in high school where he was a member of the 1999 Essex State Championship baseball team. He continues to be very active in intramural sports and plays basketball, football, dodgeball and kickball in local sports leagues.