We Take a Team Approach to Your Case
You will meet with one or more members of the Allen Law Firm at no cost to you. We will listen to the details of your accident and your injury.
Conversations you share with us are confidential. In fact, candid dialog between us will create the strongest and best case for you. Your active participation throughout your case is essential and will help ensure success.
If, based on our discussions, you would like us to help you, we will ask you to sign a one page agreement authorizing our law firm to represent you. The agreement will describe our fee structure and explain how we advance costs on your behalf.
We are large enough to deliver the legal services you need but small enough to provide attention tailored to your special circumstances.
We take a team approach to our work. In addition to your attorney, you will work closely with a legal assistant who will help your attorney gather the documentation necessary to support your personal injury case.
When you choose Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen, the firm's abundant resources will work for you. From lawyers and staff meetings where we share ideas, to specialists who research state and federal law, to on-staff investigators who support our work, we bring much more than a single lawyer to each case.
We employ our own in-house team of investigators who will gather evidence for your case including, where necessary:
- Crash team investigation and reconstruction
- Witness statements
- Police Officer interviews
- Police Accident Reports
Your legal team will work closely with you to assemble information about your medical history and your current medical care and treatment. Your personal injury legal team will contact your health care providers to gather:
- Medical history, records, reports and bills
- Hospital records
If you have medical expense coverage available to you through your own or someone else's auto insurance company, we will collect it for you without charge.
We aggressively seek fair and equitable compensation of your personal injury case.
We will prepare and present a submittal package to the insurance company on your behalf after we have received all your medical records, bills, other relevant documents, and wage loss information.
Most cases resolve at this stage. We will review with you settlement offers from the insurance company to help you decide what steps to take next. If a settlement offer is not fair, we will file a lawsuit to seek the compensation you deserve.
We will give you professional, legal advice about your settlement offer, but the final decision whether to settle is yours.
If we believe the insurance company's offer is less than you would probably receive in court from a jury, we will explain your options including arbitration, mediation, or trial. Not all insurance companies or defense attorneys will agree to arbitration or mediation.
- Arbitration is an out-of-court procedure for resolving disputes using one or more impartial third parties, called arbitrators, to decide your case. Learn more about arbitration.
- Mediation is another dispute resolution method that helps opposing parties resolve their disputes without going to court. In mediation, a neutral third party, the mediator, works with the plaintiff and defendant(s) to facilitate finding a mutually satisfactory solution to your case. Learn more about mediation.
- Trial by jury may be the best or only option to obtain the compensation you deserve. The attorneys of Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen prepare every case as if it will go to trial. Thorough trial preparation enables us to develop powerful and convincing cases to present to the insurance adjusters or to juries if the case goes to trial. We believe this is the only way an attorney can achieve his or her ultimate goal - a fair monetary settlement for the client or a substantial jury verdict. Your Allen & Allen attorney will prepare you for what to expect in court and explain the process every step of the way.