Frequently Asked Questions About Your Personal Injury Case
- Why should I choose Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen?
- What types of cases does Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen handle?
- What should I do at the scene if I'm in a car or truck accident?
- What steps should I take after a car or truck accident?
- How do I know if I have a strong case?
- Will the information I share with you be confidential?
- What is the statute of limitations in Virginia?
- Does Virginia law require all motor vehicles be insured?
- What can I expect if I choose to work with the Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen personal injury law firm?
- Do I have to pay for my initial meeting with Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen personal injury law firm?
- How much will I have to pay the Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen personal injury law firm at the conclusion of my case?
- How do I know the Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen personal injury law firm has experience handling a case like mine?
- What is the firm's track record? How often do you win?
- How many of the firm's attorneys and staff are dedicated to representing injured persons?
At Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen, you will find experienced and aggressive personal injury lawyers who care. We are one of the oldest and largest personal injury firms in the United States. We have eight offices located in Virginia. In addition to handling cases throughout Virginia, we also serve clients in neighboring states, Washington, D.C. and nationwide. We have a long record of obtaining excellent results for our clients.
Our firm is dedicated to handling personal injury cases, including medical malpractice. These cases include:
- Accidental death
- Airplane accidents
- Animal bites and dog bites
- Automobile accidents and car crashes
- Bicycle accidents
- Birth-related injuries (mother and/or child)
- Boating accidents
- Bus and school bus accidents
- Complex insurance issues
- Defective products or services
- Drunk driving accidents and injuries
- Hypoxic brain injuries
- Lead paint exposure
- Medical malpractice or negligence
- Motorcycle accidents
- Nursing home malpractice or negligence
- Pedestrian accidents
- Personal injury
- Premises liability
- Products liability
- Slip-and-fall injuries
- Serious bodily injuries
- Spinal cord injuries or paralysis
- Tractor trailer accidents
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Truck accidents
- Wrongful death
Determining the strength of your case requires legal expertise. Contact Us for a free consultation about your case. If we can't meet your specific legal needs, we will tell you so and refer you to other law firms which might help you.
Yes. The attorney-client privilege means that your communication with us is confidential.
Every state has a limitation of time within which a personal injury claim must be made. In Virginia this limit is generally two years from the date of the accident/injury. However, there are some special exceptions to this rule so it is important for you to determine what time limitation applies to the facts of your case. If the claim is not settled or suit filed within the correct time limitation, the injured person's claim will be barred forever. To learn more about the particular statute of limitations for your possible case, call us at 866-388-1307.
No. You can drive a vehicle without any automobile insurance in Virginia. However, to do this legally you must pay an uninsured motorist fee of several hundred dollars to the Department of Motor Vehicles.
What can I expect if I choose to work with the personal injury law firm of Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen?
We want you to understand the way we work. Our Process section of the Website reviews this in detail.
Our fee is based on a percentage of the monetary recovery we make for you. If we recover nothing, you owe us no legal fees. We will explain our fees in detail at our first meeting. Our first meeting is free.
How do I know the personal injury law firm of Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen has experience handling a case like mine?
Because we have been in business since 1910, we have worked on most types of personal injury claims. The Results section of our Website gives you examples of some of our cases. For more information call us at 866-388-1307 for a free case evaluation and answers to your questions.
We can never guarantee results. No lawyer can. Our reputation as trial attorneys is longstanding and excellent. In fact, we consistently dominate the personal injury category for our region in The Best Lawyers in America.
All of them! We have 31 lawyers and more than 100 staff members. Personal injury isn't just "one of the things we do." It's all we do. This means our lawyers are focused, and focus helps our clients succeed.
When you choose our firm to represent you, you will have our abundant resources working for you. From our weekly staff meetings, where we share ideas, to the research specialists and investigators who support our work, Allen, Allen, Allen and Allen brings much more than a single lawyer to every case.