Allen Allen Allen & Allen recognizes that a talented and diverse workforce improves our ability to provide superior client service. We strive to create an environment in which every person's strengths and abilities are valued and utilized. We also recruit candidates with diverse backgrounds to fill our positions.
Our firm is committed to equal opportunity employment. We do not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference or orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by law. Our Ethical Code of Conduct emphasizes that our employees will treat all individuals, both clients and others, with respect, civility and dignity and in a non-discriminatory manner.
We are committed to the goal of increasing our diversity and our awareness through education and training, through our recruitment and retention efforts, and our community involvement. Some examples of our diversity initiatives are listed below.
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce - Member & Sponsor
- Bilingual (Spanish-English) staff and attorney
- Old Dominion Bar Association - Member & Sponsor
- Virginia Women Attorneys Association - Member & Sponsor
- Richmond Women's Bar Association - Member
- Recruitment and retention initiatives aimed at employing and promoting women and diverse attorneys
- 33% Female Attorneys
- 86% Female Management Team