Danielle M. Bringard
Danielle joined Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen in 2015. She practices out of Allen & Allen's Fredericksburg office, and she focuses on personal injury cases, including accidents involving cars, trucks or motorcycles. Danielle has a rich theater background, and she brings this confidence and poise to her role as an advocate for her clients. She has also been a victim of a motor vehicle accident herself. This experience provides her with a high level of empathy for her clients, and a passion to bring about a successful outcome for them, including the compensation they deserve.
A native of New Jersey, Danielle grew up in Wilmington, North Carolina. She attended the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and received her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Dramatic Art, with distinction. Danielle received her Juris Doctor from the T.C. Williams School of Law at the University of Richmond. Prior to graduation, she was admitted into the Order of the Barristers.
When she isn’t defending the rights of her clients, Danielle serves as a coach for students in the University of Richmond Mock Trial Program. In this role, she teaches undergraduate students trial skills, and leads them as they compete across the nation against various other schools.
- Attorney, Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen (2015 - Present)
- Judicial Intern, The Honorable Richard D. Taylor, Richmond Circuit Court, Richmond, Virginia (2014)
- Licensed to practice law in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- J.D., T.C. Williams School of Law, University of Richmond (2015)
- B.A., Political Science & Dramatic Art, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (2012)
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- The Virginia Bar Association
- Fredericksburg Bar Association
- Virginia Women Attorney Association - Fredericksburg
- American Association for Justice
In her free time, Danielle enjoys baking, playing tennis and golf, and supporting her local community theater. She currently lives in Richmond, Virginia with her golden retriever, Mickey.